Remove this Banner Ad

Pies 125 year logo unveiled

160923_emblemheader.jpg

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2016-09-23/celebrating-125-years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

logo.png
'

New X Blades logo

Can they make up their mind as to what their name is?

Sometimes they'll run with the X logo, sometimes the XBlades, sometimes just Blades on its own

My first ever pair of footy boots back when I was 5 years old and playing Auskick were some black and yellow Blades, and I remember the tongue just had 'Blades' written on it in sentence case in yellow writing. And the shoelaces were ridiculously long so they had to be wrapped twice around the shoe before I could tie them up!

Can they make up their mind as to what their name is?

Sometimes they'll run with the X logo, sometimes the XBlades, sometimes just Blades on its own

My first ever pair of footy boots back when I was 5 years old and playing Auskick were some black and yellow Blades, and I remember the tongue just had 'Blades' written on it in sentence case in yellow writing. And the shoelaces were ridiculously long so they had to be wrapped twice around the shoe before I could tie them up!

I am quoting my own post but I think I found the boots! Thank you Web Archive

FlEb6Ua.jpg

I saw that first infographic on reddit a few months ago; what a load of s**t it is. "Be timeless", "be new". A bit contradictory isn't it?! In fact the entire thing is terrible. "Leverage your negative space"? Maybe 1% of logos have negative space. Ridiculous.

The only worse thing I've seen is will.i.am on how to create a logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back