Mod. Notice Looking for a new Adelaide Board moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers folks. Very pleased to be of service to you all.

I'm still very disappointed we've lost Wall-e's presence, he's been a fantastic mod. I enjoyed his moderation style, especially the sneaky edits, so don't be surprised if I try to model myself a little on him in that regard, and on his strinking appearance.

End of the day though I'll still be myself.

I just have a bigger stick now....

Cheers folks. Very pleased to be of service to you all.

I'm still very disappointed we've lost Wall-e's presence, he's been a fantastic mod. I enjoyed his moderation style, especially the sneaky edits, so don't be surprised if I try to model myself a little on him in that regard, and on his strinking appearance.

End of the day though I'll still be myself.

I just have a bigger stick now....

Every man's dream. ;) (and of course mine too....)

I'll be watching you, watching them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see you've mastered his spelling style too :)

No point having a big stick if people don't notice you using it... ah well.

Just trawling through moderator thread for all the old dirt... my my some of you have been ill-behaved ;)

What happens in mod only boards, stays in mod only boards ;) First rule big fella, didn't Vader and Commander impart that rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back