The Ancients Lost city of Atlantis found on Google Earth

Remove this Banner Ad

Lost city of Atlantis found on Google Earth.

Did you even watch this video that you posted?
If you're going to claim "found on Google Earth" at least post a video that shows something from Google Earth, not clips from old movies :drunk:
Mods, please re-title this thread - Lost city of Atlantis not found on Google Earth.

If you're going to claim "found on Google Earth" at least post a video that shows something from Google Earth, not clips from old movies :drunk:
Mods, please re-title this thread - Lost city of Atlantis not found on Google Earth.
I haven't watched it yet - will assess later

Did you watch it all the way to the end?....Explicitly stated that the site is situated off Gibraltar, near the entrance to the Mediterranean.

Santorini is the correct answer.

Assuming it's historical & not a Platonic similie, of course.

Though Plato explicitly states that Atlantis was located in the Gibraltar strait, near the pillars of Hercules....And these latest bronze-aged discoveries of 6 massive stone anchors, between them & the Azores, are definitely an exciting find.

i remember watching alot of vids on Atlantis a few months ago i think this dude probably gave the best research for his theory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back