Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 3 - Superbowl

Remove this Banner Ad

I gave you my availability.
The fact it was 819pm and I was last on at 747 would indicate I’m in bed. I woke up at 4am for work amd woke up at 5am today.
Now stop putting yourself in the good books showing I’m ‘avoiding you’

I’ll see if I can play tonight. (After 4pm)
If not, you can wait until Wednesday night at the earliest
Or you can try and open up some more availability than 3 ******* hours a day. :rolleyes:

Just so you know. I’m not going out of my way to make time for you.
I have no enjoyment in beating you.
If I’m winning, at the back of my head I’m anticipating you to rage quit like in your games vs 00Stinger and BLA60
There’s just no fun in playing you because of your history of deception, and being dishonourable.
I’ll be moving next season to eithEr Green Bay (if aussiedude leaves), Atlanta, buffalo* or miami*. Just to avoid having to deal with gg related drama directly impacting me, while still getting me a game vs Cockliff38

*whichever finished 3rd this season to avoid having to deal with you.

If people don't stop being dickheads I'll sim 15 years, and I'm serious

That includes calling people untrustworthy with no evidence to back it up (i.e as GG does to Stinger or DB does to GG)

I think there'll be a rule next season that if you have 1 restart, every CPU game for the rest of the season must be streamed or its a force loss

That includes calling people untrustworthy with no evidence to back it up (i.e as GG does to Stinger or DB does to GG)

I think there'll be a rule next season that if you have 1 restart, every CPU game for the rest of the season must be streamed or its a force loss
Or just every CPU game must be streamed anyway, default

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure I like that rule. I see where you're coming from but the real issue has been used vs user games with alleged rahe quitting. Really there has only been one user suspected of restarting games vs the CPU.

The majority of people are going to have at least one game that has a dodgy internet connection, or the power on their house blows a fuse etc. I don't have any issue with people restarting vs the CPU for one or two games.

What I have an issue with is when we see users restarting the same CPU game 4-5 times over, for multiple games. That's when we have an issue.

As I said earlier in this thread, if it's seemingly obvious that someone has either rage quit or has multiple restarts without reason, the commissioner should deliver a formal warning to that user. If it happens again, the commissioner can act at their discretion to kick that user out of the competition.

Not sure I like that rule. I see where you're coming from but the real issue has been used vs user games with alleged rahe quitting. Really there has only been one user suspected of restarting games vs the CPU.

The majority of people are going to have at least one game that has a dodgy internet connection, or the power on their house blows a fuse etc. I don't have any issue with people restarting vs the CPU for one or two games.

What I have an issue with is when we see users restarting the same CPU game 4-5 times over, for multiple games. That's when we have an issue.

As I said earlier in this thread, if it's seemingly obvious that someone has either rage quit or has multiple restarts without reason, the commissioner should deliver a formal warning to that user. If it happens again, the commissioner can act at their discretion to kick that user out of the competition.
Lol you fall into the trap of taking anything DB says to heart. He's a troll. Other people have had as many problems getting a stable connection versus CPU games. Count their "restarts" too. In reality it's EA Australian servers being poor standard. Check the ea aus forums and you'll see all the logged complaints by people in Australia over the last few months. All my games have been "resumptions" just like Stringers and Aussiedudes and others. No one is literally restarting a game from scratch because of fear of losing a game or injuries. I already explained I've been pumping up my players for two seasons at Toughness and Injury. When I say something that's it you should believe immediately because I'm always honest and noble.

Look at DB in the thread when I was playing stringer earlier. Encouraging him to rage quit when he saw I took the lead in the dying seconds. And then spends the next eight weeks accessing me of rage quitting. DB is a troll and shouldn't be trusted for anything. He's the next Carl Hooper.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back