Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t be so sure. They can’t ride on benzema for another 3-5 years despite how good he is playing atm. Rm will still be in the running for Haaland.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If not now, definitely in the future. I can't see Haaland staying at City for the rest of his career. If he joins them in the summer, imo, he moves to Madrid in 4-5 years while he is still at his peak.

Ragnick went whack against Cavani

Pretty much saying we lost 2 strikers in January Greenwood and Martial

Then said more like 2 and half with Cavani stopping playing

Ragnick went whack against Cavani

Pretty much saying we lost 2 strikers in January Greenwood and Martial

Then said more like 2 and half with Cavani stopping playing
Good.

Imagine getting paid a couple of hundred thousand a week to sook it up. The culture at that place is disgusting. Good on Ragnick for calling it like it is. The cancer is being cut out piece by piece.

Wouldn’t be so sure. They can’t ride on benzema for another 3-5 years despite how good he is playing atm. Rm will still be in the running for Haaland.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No they can't but wouldn't be shocked if the deal is done with City.

Ralf's press conferences will be sorely missed. Didn't take s**t from anyone and told it like it is.

Very good call out on the hierarchy.

Thank * we’ve played 37 league matches when this shitshow is done. I can’t imagine playing another 3-4 matches like everyone else.

Unfortunately, we have to wait until the 23rd for it and can’t just get it over and done with next weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, getting 4 smashed past us against Brighton. Oh how this season just continues to deliver, ******* hell.

Bruno: “we’re not fit to wear the shirt”, no s**t mate, 95% of the squad hasn’t been all season.

Absolute disgrace.

I’m not sure how I feel about next season, don’t get me wrong, very happy with the ETH appointment, but man doesn’t he have an absolutely mammoth job, and I feel like next season could be worse before it gets better.

The damage is done with a lot of these players that I just want most gone, but the reality is a fair few will still be here next season, and they’ve disgraced themselves with their performances this season.

“Won’t be playing at United next season” more likely. Probably looking at Madrid thinking “ I f’ed up”.
That's why I don't get playing the likes of Matic etc.

Play the ******* kids we've got nothing to play for in this season what is the point.

I'm so glad I only watch like 30 mins of it before just spoiling the result and so happy I did so and saved 60 mins of my life.

Absolute shambles this club is in.

We got bossed by Brighton wtf have we come to.

End the ******* season already.

I’m not sure how I feel about next season, don’t get me wrong, very happy with the ETH appointment, but man doesn’t he have an absolutely mammoth job, and I feel like next season could be worse before it gets better.

The damage is done with a lot of these players that I just want most gone, but the reality is a fair few will still be here next season, and they’ve disgraced themselves with their performances this season.

Damage is done. ETH would be wasting his time trying to rejuvenate most of these losers. They are damaged goods and we need to part with them and bring in new players who haven't been part of the rot, otherwise, we will be stuck in the same loop. Ralf is right, we do need 6-8 new players, and that's only a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back