Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settle down.

Was sold a dud pass which led to Evertons goal. Came close to scoring, but he rarely does that anyway. Solid enough.

Joke call by VAR.
Nah Antony has been fantastic thus far, and doesn’t look like he is slowing down. I doubt sancho is going to be playing RW again.

Won MOTM so definitely solid.

100%

Nah Antony has been fantastic thus far, and doesn’t look like he is slowing down. I doubt sancho is going to be playing RW again.

100%

Yeah just saw that, good first start in the league.

100%
I seriously doubt that's true. Antony's good but he's not starting every game for the rest of the season, the only guy who might do that is De Gea. Sancho will get his time on the right with both Rashford and Martial favouring the left.

I seriously doubt that's true. Antony's good but he's not starting every game for the rest of the season, the only guy who might do that is De Gea. Sancho will get his time on the right with both Rashford and Martial favouring the left.

I'd be shocked if Martial is a starter again, can see us returning straight to Sancho - Rashford - Antony.

I'd be shocked if Martial is a starter again, can see us returning straight to Sancho - Rashford - Antony.
I still think Rashford is better on the left than through the middle. Desperately need to sign a striker in January.

I still think Rashford is better on the left than through the middle. Desperately need to sign a striker in January.

Doubt we'll be buying any unless people are sold, maybe we'll have a look at a loan.

Have you heard the way ETH speaks about him? He's clearly a huge fan of what he offers.

If he's fit I'll be shocked if he's not seen as the starter. His body is unreliable but he's still the best fit for the role. Rashford is finally getting back into form out wide where he belongs, it would be a disaster to move him centrally where he's nowhere near as effective IMO.

Agree with others that we desperately need depth up front...but that seems fairly unlikely.

Doubt we'll be buying any unless people are sold, maybe we'll have a look at a loan.
Loan with an option to buy also works. Not sure who'd be available

Have you heard the way ETH speaks about him? He's clearly a huge fan of what he offers.

If he's fit I'll be shocked if he's not seen as the starter. His body is unreliable but he's still the best fit for the role. Rashford is finally getting back into form out wide where he belongs, it would be a disaster to move him centrally where he's nowhere near as effective IMO.

Agree with others that we desperately need depth up front...but that seems fairly unlikely.

Patience runs out though and his only other options is Rashford out of position or Ronaldo who he doesn't see eye to eye with.

Loan with an option to buy also works. Not sure who'd be available

We should have been all over Nkunku.

If he is fit he will no question. Makes an impact every game he plays, presses hard does most things right. ETH loves him.

If he is fit he will no question. Makes an impact every game he plays, presses hard does most things right. ETH loves him.
There are 30 more games in the Premier League season alone. You also need to factor in up to another dozen Europa League matches, and maybe the same for League and FA Cups combined.

That's over 50 matches left in the season. And therw will be times where we play 6 or 7 games over the course of 10-15 days. Nobody outside of a keeper (and even I doubt De Gea will play every game) will be playing every week. That's why you need so many players, so guys can have rests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are 30 more games in the Premier League season alone. You also need to factor in up to another dozen Europa League matches, and maybe the same for League and FA Cups combined.

That's over 50 matches left in the season. And therw will be times where we play 6 or 7 games over the course of 10-15 days. Nobody outside of a keeper (and even I doubt De Gea will play every game) will be playing every week. That's why you need so many players, so guys can have rests.
I was being overzealous about the situation. Still 30 more games he’s starting at least 25 of them I’d assume sancho starts on the RW or whoever just purely because Antony will need a break.

I doubt ETH will play him in cup games outside of Europa too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back