Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was painful
Pretty embarrassing
They say Win lose or Draw, Utd till I die
What about lose lose or draw
Ffs I’m speechless

Yep, we’ve somehow managed to outshit ourselves again, every week it just gets worse and worse.

Club simply has to act, if he isn’t sacked then this club can go and get ****ed. It’s to late if they do anyway, top 4 is a dream at this stage, and we’ll * up somehow in the UCL group stage.

Cupping your ears in the dressing room Maguire? Worst United captain ever, I’d sell him in Jan.

Van der beek and Sancho were class in the 2nd half though. Gives the new manager something to work with.

First half defo a case of the players downing tools on Ole.

Martial and Wan Bissaka can get in the bin too. They were ******* awful and have no excuses.

Fletcher likely to get the job as interim apparently

I’ve said this before but Favre on a year long plus extension option would be a good get. He’s mature, plays attacking football, speaks French, developed Sancho and is always amazing in his first season and a half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve said this before but Favre on a year long plus extension option would be a good get. He’s mature, plays attacking football, speaks French, developed Sancho and is always amazing in his first season and a half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knowing what United have become, they will accidentally hire Brett Favre.

Still not sacked? He shouldn't have been allowed to leave the ground still United manager.

What a joke this club is, the downfall is absolutely incredible.

Hopefully SAF won’t be invited to the meeting at 7PM. Literally the only person that can save Ole now.

We’re a relegation team at the moment, if the club wants to be in the 2nd division, keeping Ole at the wheel is the way to go.

Can’t see where a win is coming from.

I swear to god if I see a social media post from Maguire following this…..

His performance today has been ******* disgraceful, strip him of the captaincy immediately.
The Manchester united social media team are probably the worst bunch of pricks I've seen operate online. The sheer dick riding of ole and Maguire should get them all shot. campaigners

Should have happened weeks ago. It isn't just Ole who should be sacked, whole coaching staff and anyone in charge of making these s**t decisions.

Not shocked that when given a chance Donny and Sancho showed how damn good they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back