Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba isn't a 10. He is better next to a midfielder operating as a two.

For a bigger attacking presence against the top sides I can live with Pogba behind the striker instead of the stagnated play of Rooney but in most games he will be in a midfield 2 and a box to box midfielder. Mourinho doesn't see Rooney anywhere else besides one of the 3 positions behind Zlatan. If he gets dropped and Mata isn't sold, Mata will then occupy that position or Rashford even.

It is a crazy amount of money and that's what professional sport has come to. You need to spend to compete. If United don't spend it on Pogba, someone else will.

Yeah I know I'm old enough to remember Roy Keane at 3 million pounds was huge money

Zlatan is our new no.9. Martial has taken no.11 from Januzaj who will now wear no.15

Miki is no.22 while Bailey will wear no.3

no.6 is free for you know who
Voldemort?

Latest is Raiola is heading to Miami to meet with Pogba, which could mean it's done or Madrid have come out of whatever hole they have been hiding in. Andre Gomes to Barcelona has been confirmed, so there's that spanner been thrown into the works.

What a bloody saga. I have resorted to reading any tweets on this transfer in the voice of Daniel Plainview.

Latest is Raiola is heading to Miami to meet with Pogba, which could mean it's done or Madrid have come out of whatever hole they have been hiding in. Andre Gomes to Barcelona has been confirmed, so there's that spanner been thrown into the works.

What a bloody saga. I have resorted to reading any tweets on this transfer in the voice of Daniel Plainview.

Mou did an interview long ago which confirmed we are interested, he seemed relaxed about it so I think if Raiola is going to Miami it's to finalise the deal that end.

If RM re-entered the race than it could be done via text.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh haven't seen it yet link?
8A2D2C4F3B99430094A4F0A17030D686.ashx

man utd line up v dortmund
eric bailly
phil jones
memphis depay
juan mata
jesse lingard
daley blind
ander herrera
henrikn mkhitaryan