Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some trash that needs to be taken out, Mou will be using a lot of these players throughout the pre-season to see what they can do. Rojo and Jones likely to go I think, especially Rojo who is just s**t.

It was a lose-lose situation for us, win and its "oh it's only pre-season", lose and its all "haha #lolmou, United are s**t, thrashed by BVB, going nowhere".

I remember beating up on Barca 3-1 in pre-season, even best Real Madrid 3-1 in pre-season too, actually under LVG we had fantastic pre-seasons but were horrible when it counted.

We'll be fine.

Anyone else besides me at the juve and victory game wearing a United shirt? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new home kit had been leaked ages ago but was officially revealed today. I like it a lot.

CoCIXbvWAAAUn_h.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rojo... been saying he is rubbish since he arrived.

I don't like my defenders giving me nerves each time the ball goes near them.

Piss Rojo, Fellaini, Valencia, Depay, Jones, Young and Darmian off FFS
Why Darmian?

Darmian seems terrible but from what I've read he seems highly rated by various clubs and managers.

Agree that there's to many that give me bad nerves when the opposition attack our defenders. Smalling and Shaw look to the only solid ones with Bailey showing a bit. Rojo and Jones are crap, no time for them anymore, must be moved on. Also Valencia is no where near our best 11.

Darmian I would keep but he does need to start defending better.

We definitely need an experienced CB.

Rojo... been saying he is rubbish since he arrived.

I don't like my defenders giving me nerves each time the ball goes near them.

Piss Rojo, Fellaini, Valencia, Depay, Jones, Young and Darmian off FFS

I'd hold onto Darmian, he can be a serviceable right back with the right players in front of him. Depay was touted as one of Europe's hottest prospects coming over from PSV, I am expecting a better season from him under Mourinho. He's got a lot of talent and when utilised correctly in a good system he will shine. Both are good players to keep around.

As for the rest, I wouldn't even attempt to say anything worthwhile about the likes of Rojo, Fellaini, Valencia, Young and Jones. I reckon the likeliest to be sold of the bunch will be Rojo. I'd love to see Fellaini and Young moved on. I suspect Jones and Valencia will be kept as defensive cover.

Good start to the season for Callum Gribbin.

Big year for him. Will play U21's football this season. Has all the talent in the world. Hopefully Warren Joyce can get the best out of him.

That was a real peach of a goal.

Should make that loan for Januzaj, he was one of very few players who was good under Moyes, he could recapture that sort of form.

Unfortunately I don't see a future for him at United, he is talented, but he won't get a regular look in with us and the longer he stays the more chance he is likely to just fall away and become a spud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back