Marc Murphy - Softest, least inspiring captain in the history of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

dicks smaxwell is the shittest afl/vfl captain of all time, regardless of premierships he was gifted due to the side around him.
If it weren't for Maxy you would have been Premiers. Have another look at that draw.(if your shrink lets you) A dead set hero!

BKJIZ-nCIAEa8kb.jpg:large

Reckless
High Contact
High Impact

Betts is Gonski

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno what happened there or why he felt the need to jump. Despite what everyone thinks of Eddie (junktime, figjam or whatever) he's a heck of a nice dude and definitely not the sniping type. I have no doubt in my mind his intent was innocent but that won't matter to the MRP.

Dunno what happened there or why he felt the need to jump. Despite what everyone thinks of Eddie (junktime, figjam or whatever) he's a heck of a nice dude and definitely not the sniping type. I have no doubt in my mind his intent was innocent but that won't matter to the MRP.

Which is why I called it reckless not deliberate. How much did you guys pay Razor? The flog was 5 metres away and no free kick. :eek:

Which is why I called it reckless not deliberate. How much did you guys pay Razor? The flog was 5 metres away and no free kick. :eek:
Amazingly... Razor was oddly generous to us last night. I've never ever seen that before, usually he can't wait to ream us.

I guess his desire to ream St Kilda overrode it :eek:

Only until you go to Europe again and turncoat to another team for six months.

Well I'm obviously not going to bother watching AFL while enjoying Germany, Austria, Czech etc. I'll be enjoying my holiday.

And I didn't turncoat I was upholding a bet I made.

Again, your logic is the following. Don't welch on bet = turncoating.

So again please tell me more so I can learn from your wisdom.

PS: Your stalking is cute lmao.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back