Marc Murphy - Softest, least inspiring captain in the history of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno what happened there or why he felt the need to jump. Despite what everyone thinks of Eddie (junktime, figjam or whatever) he's a heck of a nice dude and definitely not the sniping type. I have no doubt in my mind his intent was innocent but that won't matter to the MRP.
He should've got him in a headlock instead then rode his head into the ground, then no buddy worries then, all good.

Any Shortstepells or Footsteppells?? I have proof he is the weakest player in the AFL. Proof is nice.

Do you actually watch Norf play? Proof lol

Go dig that one up of Shatley in the nab cup, probably the 2nd worst i've seen in last 20+ yrs, the only one that beats it is the other ex Norf ******* Pederson for his laughable effort for melb in rd1

Do you actually watch Norf play? Proof lol

Go dig that one up of Shatley in the nab cup, probably the 2nd worst i've seen in last 20+ yrs, the only one that beats it is the other ex Norf ******* Pederson for his laughable effort for melb in rd1

Nice try - these are the two biggest pull outs in the last 25 years - both by the same player in the 1 year. When a player is scared of Lindsay Thomas you know they are in huge trouble.

Heppell did not need "Vitamin C" injections last year - he needed someone to inject him with some balls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice try - these are the two biggest pull outs in the last 25 years - both by the same player in the 1 year. When a player is scared of Lindsay Thomas you know they are in huge trouble.

Heppell did not need "Vitamin C" injections last year - he needed someone to inject him with some balls.

Just like half your team, you're a sad one trick pony :oops:

Here's one I prepared earlier:

7m5mwIP.gif

Atley isn't the only North crab that squibs contests. Leigh Adams, Liam Anthony...

Back on topic, I agree about Murphy. Caught him diving last year vs. GWS and have noticed it more and more since. Can't handle a tag. Can't push through a minor knock. Can't handle the captaincy.

Here's one I prepared earlier:

7m5mwIP.gif

Atley isn't the only North crab that squibs contests. Leigh Adams, Liam Anthony...

Back on topic, I agree about Murphy. Caught him diving last year vs. GWS and have noticed it more and more since. Can't handle a tag. Can't push through a minor knock. Can't handle the captaincy.
Lol - they are poles apart. Heppell is so much worse and every football follower agrees. Nab cup!!

Was at the shops today, walked past Bakers Delight and noticed they are doing their fund raising for breast cancer research with pink iced buns.

Mmm, pink iced buns...

murphybakers-246.jpg

lol @ the fact that norf has a culture built upon 'trying hard' and 'honourable losses'.

most pissweak club with the most pissweak culture in the league. andrew spit and swallow doesnt deserve to be surrounded by a bunch of duds like firrito and shatley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back