Marc Murphy - Softest, least inspiring captain in the history of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Travis Boak, everything an AFL captain has to be ... :thumbsu:

Yeah i'd go Boak or Selwood (obviously) for current captains.

Murphy is soft but he racks up touches and can kick clutch goals. Maxwell and Mitchel have been the two worst IMO in the past decade, and both have rightfully been punted.

Kind of like a very very very very very poor mans Luke Hodge. :thumbsu:

Yep, Luke Hodge is obviously wealthier, after all, it's obvious, just imagine the food Hodge consumes, it'd take a mountain of money to afford his grocery bill each week ... :eek:

surprised no one mentioned this bloke tbh

032264-nick-maxwell.jpg

Yep, Luke Hodge is obviously wealthier, after all, it's obvious, just imagine the food Hodge consumes, it'd take a mountain of money to afford his grocery bill each week ... :eek:
Not to mention paying someone to polish his 2 Premiership medals and his NSM. :thumbsu:

I am sure there are a lot of syds that jizzed at murphs captaincy announcement - not me. My preference was Simpson.

Is Simpson another leader-by-example, or does he get on blokes on the field to do better?

He just strikes me as another quiet bloke that just does his thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Simpson another leader-by-example, or does he get on blokes on the field to do better?

He just strikes me as another quiet bloke that just does his thing

No one questions his courage and ability to keep going, pushing and striving regardless of result, and is a lot more vocal then most. Carrots is the same.

Not to mention paying someone to polish his 2 Premiership medals and his NSM. :thumbsu:

Does he have trouble bending over & reaching around his tummy to do those chores?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back