• Yeah

Votes: 41 35.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 71 61.7%
  • At the end of the day...

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It was obscured by the post because it hadn’t crossed the line. Your post is illogical 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's the ball and his hands obscured Einstein. Nobody could tell when he first touched the ball. Simples.

Yes the whole lot was behind the post during his 1 grab mark. We are all aware of this. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
:rolleyes: When simple things are too complicated for you to understand - a new job as video reviewer awaits.

I don't know where the camera is for the goal line angle, but if it is near the centre of the post (and not on the back of the line) then I wouldn't be certain if we are seeing situation A or B.

goal camera.PNG

I don't know where the camera is for the goal line angle, but if it is near the centre of the post (and not on the back of the line) then I wouldn't be certain if we are seeing situation A or B.

View attachment 891233
the size of the lens matter though. you cant only draw a straight line to the middle of the camera.

but in both of the examples above you can see far more of the ball than in the example last night. in the side by side, you could barely even see higgins forearm at the point of contact.

if the afl was legit though there would be high def cameras between all posts.

the size of the lens matter though. you cant only draw a straight line to the middle of the camera.

but in both of the examples above you can see far more of the ball than in the example last night. in the side by side, you could barely even see higgins forearm at the point of contact.

if the afl was legit though there would be high def cameras between all posts.
Wouldn't his forearms be obscured and still be behind the line even if they were around a quarter the diameter of the goal post padding. Also the ball was much more vertical then how I drew it in the diagram, so you would expect to see less when it crossed the line.

Last edited:
Back