Marriage equality debate - The plebiscite is on its way. (Cont in Pt 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great logic there - someone isn't genuine about something because he couldn't spell it, LOL. Big Footy, never, ever, ever change. The gift that keeps on giving.
He said we know it's genuine.
He jumped into a discussion about SSM to tell everyone he disagrees then threw in that he knows gays and that AIDS killed someone close to him, to bignote an opinion. If you want to believe everything strangers claim online that's fine, most people look at context to judge things though.

Spelling nazi. Has no idea if the anecdote posted is true or not. Assumes untrue. But the Gays.
It's not a spelling nazi. Please see above.

Apologies if I don't bignote my opinion by using the deceased, or don't have the ability to spell very basic words that have apparently had a huge impact on me.

I like it. A guy can use someone's death to bignote his opinion online, but no one can question it.

Everything online is obviously therefore fact. Never ever change bigfooty.

I don't know. I honestly don't know what the last 6 of those acronyms are. But I'm sure they want to get married too.

Because you just made them up. It is not the specific initials I care about, it is the gist of your post that once SSM is approved the gay-lobby will move on to another topic. I'll ask again, what topic? Spell it out in plain English without deflection or obfuscation.

No. My point was he joined this place under the guise of a football supporter just to post a no vote without explaining his reasoning and then crying foul for people continuously asking for his reasoning and then insulting homosexuals.
Bradesmaen, Bradesmaen, Bradesmaen.

Everyone knows that you just join posts to stir s**t, you've been doing it forever......

Really?? I mean really?

This is why this place is a bubble. The internet forum of the ABC.
If you don't like it, why did you ******* join? You've joined a football forum and posted in Gay Marriage, Tony Abbott, Donald Trump, Feminism and probably one other thread.

No. Didn't claim that at all.

You Yes people are so defensive, but name calling and childish antics just make you look really silly....
You asked what gave me the right to class you? How is that not claiming that...?

Again, what did I call you?

16 years of SSM in the Netherlands. Nothing has changed. The world has not ended. They can't marry children, they can't marry animals, they can't marry trees. Seriously the arguments of the no side are very weak and insulting. I have no problems if they vote no because they through their own beliefs (religious or otherwise) do not believe in marriage outside of a man and a woman, but to insinuate that Gay marriage will bring about apocalypse and beastiality is just pathetic and straw grasping.
Yeah, but they are all stoned.....

Bradesmaen, Bradesmaen, Bradesmaen.

Everyone knows that you just join posts to stir s**t, you've been doing it forever......
That's your opinion. It's wrong, but you can have it. I don't do it to stir s**t, I post because thats what I believe. Like others. Except my opinions are not insulting, racist or bigoted.

He said we know it's genuine.
He jumped into a discussion about SSM to tell everyone he disagrees then threw in that he knows gays and that AIDS killed someone close to him, to bignote an opinion. If you want to believe everything strangers claim online that's fine, most people look at context to judge things though.

And most don't claim someone isn't genuine just because they cannot spell. What sh*tty logic that is.

For all you hard core capitalists, you know how much money gay men in relationships have? You know it, everybody knows they're absolutely loaded. This is the perfect opportunity to relieve some of them of it and churn it back into the economy, do you know how much weddings cost?! And the bonus vow renewal ceremonies?

Could revive the whole industry ... :dollarsign::wineglass::cocktail::cherries:

So you all know, what I posted was honest and genuine, your replies have only reinforced my personal opinions of nuff nuffs, dogooders and idiots, you will never be happy until everyone agrees with your opinions and lifestyles.
What's wrong with "doing good" by the way?

Is your preference to wreak harm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roy Morgan Poll.

Analysing the results by voting preference shows a majority of supporters of all parties except Family First support gay people having the right to get married.
  • Liberal voters: Approve (59%) cf. disapprove (41%);
  • National voters: Approve (67%) cf. disapprove (33%);
  • ALP voters: Approve (88%) cf. disapprove (12%);
  • Greens voters: Approve (97%) cf. disapprove (3%);
  • Family First voters: Approve (49%) cf. disapprove (51%);
  • Independent/ Others voters: Approve (68%) cf. disapprove (32%).
Analysis by Gender
Analysis by gender shows a large gender split with a greater majority of women approving of the right of gay people to get married:
  • Men: Approve (69%) cf. disapprove (31%);
  • Women: Approve (84%) cf. disapprove (16%).
Analysis by Age
Analysing by age shows a majority of all age groups approving of the right of gay people to get married with younger people far more supportive:
  • 18-24yr olds: Approve (94%) cf. disapprove (6%);
  • 25-34yr olds: Approve (83%) cf. disapprove (17%);
  • 35-49yr olds: Approve (78%) cf. disapprove (22%);
  • 50-64yr olds: Approve (72%) cf. disapprove (28%);
  • 65+yr olds: Approve (66%) cf. disapprove (34%).
Analysis by State
Analysing by State shows clear majorities in all Australian States approving of the right of gay people to get married:
  • New South Wales: Approve (75%) cf. disapprove (25%);
  • Victoria: Approve (82%) cf. disapprove (18%);
  • Queensland: Approve (76%) cf. disapprove (24%);
  • Western Australia: Approve (73%) cf. disapprove (27%);
  • South Australia: Approve (73%) cf. disapprove (27%);
  • Tasmania: Approve (77%) cf. disapprove (23%).

If you don't like it, why did you ******* join? You've joined a football forum and posted in Gay Marriage, Tony Abbott, Donald Trump, Feminism and probably one other thread.

As a fellow Fremantle supporter you'd understand why my interest has waned this season. But do not tell me what threads to post in.

Good to see Tabs named.

You mean like how science had settled that the earth was flat... oh wait. Things can change. Climate science is changing, but in all science they are down the right path with minor changes.
Yet they still can't identify a 3rd gender outside of someone "Identifying."

And most don't claim someone isn't genuine just because they cannot spell. What sh*tty logic that is.
You've literally ignored all that was posted and said "yeah but you picked on spelling!"

If you want to believe he's genuinely using the death of someone to push anti SSM that's fine, not really sure you look good defending that...

As a fellow Fremantle supporter you'd understand why my interest has waned this season. But do not tell me what threads to post in.

Good to see Tabs named.
I'm not. I was simply pointing out.. why the * did you join if you thought this place was a bubble and that you have no posted once on the Fremantle forum. If your interest in Fremantle has waned, why did you even join this year?

That's your opinion. It's wrong, but you can have it. I don't do it to stir s**t, I post because thats what I believe. Like others. Except my opinions are not insulting, racist or bigoted.
They are actually. Very much so.
Look up the definition of bigot, read and consume the meaning, then fade away........

Roy Morgan Poll.

Analysing the results by voting preference shows a majority of supporters of all parties except Family First support gay people having the right to get married.
  • Liberal voters: Approve (59%) cf. disapprove (41%);
  • National voters: Approve (67%) cf. disapprove (33%);
  • ALP voters: Approve (88%) cf. disapprove (12%);
  • Greens voters: Approve (97%) cf. disapprove (3%);
  • Family First voters: Approve (49%) cf. disapprove (51%);
  • Independent/ Others voters: Approve (68%) cf. disapprove (32%).
Analysis by Gender
Analysis by gender shows a large gender split with a greater majority of women approving of the right of gay people to get married:
  • Men: Approve (69%) cf. disapprove (31%);
  • Women: Approve (84%) cf. disapprove (16%).
Analysis by Age
Analysing by age shows a majority of all age groups approving of the right of gay people to get married with younger people far more supportive:
  • 18-24yr olds: Approve (94%) cf. disapprove (6%);
  • 25-34yr olds: Approve (83%) cf. disapprove (17%);
  • 35-49yr olds: Approve (78%) cf. disapprove (22%);
  • 50-64yr olds: Approve (72%) cf. disapprove (28%);
  • 65+yr olds: Approve (66%) cf. disapprove (34%).
Analysis by State
Analysing by State shows clear majorities in all Australian States approving of the right of gay people to get married:
  • New South Wales: Approve (75%) cf. disapprove (25%);
  • Victoria: Approve (82%) cf. disapprove (18%);
  • Queensland: Approve (76%) cf. disapprove (24%);
  • Western Australia: Approve (73%) cf. disapprove (27%);
  • South Australia: Approve (73%) cf. disapprove (27%);
  • Tasmania: Approve (77%) cf. disapprove (23%).

The plebiscite should have been a shoe in then.

What plebiscite?

Sorry.
I'll resort to replying to posters who have an opinion.....

You post like a school boy....
So you did do exactly what I suggested (pretty clear since I even quoted you), now you're throwing out non-sequiturs

I've posted more opinion than you, you've just randomly attacked people

I'm not. I was simply pointing out.. why the **** did you join if you thought this place was a bubble and that you have no posted once on the Fremantle forum. If your interest in Fremantle has waned, why did you even join this year?

Because I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back