Marriage equality debate - The plebiscite is on its way. (Cont in Pt 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit. I would never be cucked into being a step-parent.

Hahahaha, and theeeere it is. Well, if you're even old enough to be a parent, I hope your kids can overcome having a father who gets his vocabulary from alt-reichers on 4chan. Blimey.

Ruck Machine - CUCK Machine, amirite?!?!>?!

Alternatively you could introduce laws that effectively close the gap between between the rights of SSCs and married couples (inheritance etc.) without the need to change the definition of marriage.

John Howard changed it without a $120M incredibly nasty plebiscite, yes its that easy.

Just vote yes or don't vote at all and in a few decades your name won't be pulled up by your great grandchildren doing the family history and raised as a topic of discussion around the dinner table as one who went out of their way to vote against in this nastiness.

Given you also know the meaning of the word what does this make you?

Knowing the meaning of the word is what seperates those who use it and those who don't. Those who use it predominately nowadays have no sense of what the word actually means. As in, how would one marrying a woman who has a kid equate to receiving pleasure from watching your girlfriend or wife get it off with another person? Cuck is a term used now by alt-reichers who hated Obama and thought he was a big black man raping America and also by those who fear a woman who isn't under total control. As I said, revealing yourself layer by layer - that is, unless you're just trolling. Which is a different stripe of pathetic.

John Howard changed it without a $120M incredibly nasty plebiscite, yes its that easy.

Just vote yes or don't vote at all and in a few decades your name won't be pulled up by your great grandchildren doing the family history and raised as a topic of discussion around the dinner table as one who went out of their way to vote against in this nastiness.

I'm still undecided ... The urge to trigger SJWs may be too overwhelming to resist ... but I am libertarian at heart ...

Still waiting for that one argument to convince me to vote yes (love is love & equality are not good enough).

He's just shown himself honest. I've got 3 kids that are biologically mine and I'll be brutally honest and admit that deep down I couldn't love someone else's kid as much as mine.

Well that makes you a bad person sorry to break it to you.

My cousin is adopted and and I love him as much as any of my biological cousins. Im sure his parents feel the same.

Knowing the meaning of the word is what seperates those who use it and those who don't. Those who use it predominately nowadays have no sense of what the word actually means. As in, how would one marrying a woman who has a kid equate to receiving pleasure from watching your girlfriend or wife get it off with another person?.

Do some research on the Cuckoo bird and get back to me.

I'm still undecided ... The urge to trigger SJWs may be too overwhelming to resist ... but I am libertarian at heart ...

Still waiting for that one argument to convince me to vote yes (love is love & equality are not good enough).

If you need someone else to make your mind up for you. Maybe its best sitting out of the debate.

If you need someone else to make your mind up for you. Maybe its best sitting out of the debate.

Oh FFS ... I'm trying to guide you arseholes to the correct answer by playing ignorant.

Love is Love = Bullshit
Equality = Bullshit

The only valid argument without a possibility to counter is the argument from Freedom.

I know the left the hate the concept of individual freedom but if you frame your argument based purely in the concept of freedom you can't lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, from a pragmatic view if you don't vote yes this thing could hang around distracting us, costing us more money instead of making it on glitter weddings and driving people nuts for the next twenty years because the gay community isn't going away and they're not going to drop it.

Hahahaha, and theeeere it is. Well, if you're even old enough to be a parent, I hope your kids can overcome having a father who gets his vocabulary from alt-reichers on 4chan. Blimey.

I hope your kids get your maturity level from a father with 'bigfarter' as an alias.

Comparing kids with cousins. Honestly, how old are you?

What kind of person doesnt love a kid as much as their others simply for the fact they dont share the same dna?

I hope your kids get your maturity level from a father with 'bigfarter' as an alias.

Haha, says "strung_out7"... It's a stupid username - not quite equivalent to going on a public forum and bragging that you don't love your step-kid and then recanting and saying you don't have one because you could never be "cucked" into it. But why am I debating now with someone who believes interracial marriage was the beginning of an evil slippery slope? :$

But they were both taken as policy to a general election.
And they don't have a mandate for a plebiscite either even though it was coalition policy; the public elected sufficient senators to say no we don't want a waste of money plebiscite.
Previously it could be argued House of Representatives > Senate due to only half the senate being elected , but this time everyone elected at same time, so the Australian public have chosen not to support a plebiscite.

If you hate parasites like Abbott....vote yes

If you want a free kick against religion.....vote yes

If you want lazy politicians to just do their job....vote yes

two can play that game mr rabbott
If you are sick of the children posing as politicians grandstanding, vote yes.

Okay, from a pragmatic view if you don't vote yes this thing could hang around distracting us, costing us more money instead of making it on glitter weddings and driving people nuts for the next twenty years because the gay community isn't going away and they're not going to drop it.
Why do they want it so badly though? I can't understand.
My view of marriage is: man/woman, life long commitment, monogamy, procreation and rearing of children.
What is a gay couples view of marriage? That doesn't seem that appealing to gay men especially.

I'll probably do as you point out and vote yes just to be done with the whole thing. But I at least want to understand the motivation behind this need. Equality doesn't seem a reasonable answer, because these things don't seem equal.

Haha, says "strung_out7"... It's a stupid username - not quite equivalent to going on a public forum and bragging that you don't love your step-kid and then recanting and saying you don't have one because you could never be "cucked" into it. But why am I debating now with someone who believes interracial marriage was the beginning of an evil slippery slope? :$
Ok poo poo pants. Wahh wahh, back to your safe space

bstngp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back