Marsh Cup 2023-24 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

That last over from South Australia when the bat and only scored 1 run might come back to cost them. Even another 5-10 runs could have made a bit of a difference here.

Although if they had made another 10 runs then we’d probably only be 4 down and cruising as they’d have given up on BP earlier

Finally GSM!

Victoria got top of the table with 21 pts, NSW 18 pts, WA 17 pts

if Tasmania go and get the bonus point today they moved to 13 pts and can overtake WA in the final round , and keep their mathematical chances of Making the Big Dance on the 25th of February.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally GSM!

Victoria got top of the table with 21 pts, NSW 17 pts, WA 17 pts

if Tasmania go and get the bonus point today they moved to 13 pts and can overtake WA in the final round , and keep their mathematical chances of Making the Big Dance on the 25th of February.
NSW are on 18

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

I see SA haven't won a game, but have one bonus point...So you can get them for losing a close game?

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
I might be wrong here but shouldnt a No Result be worth 2 points?

A win is worth 4 points, and a bonus point is 1 additional point.

At the time of writing its looking like the best 4 teams will be competing in the last round against each other, with all sorts of permutations possible.
Vic wins, they host
NSW win with BP, they host
WA win with BP, NSW win without it comes down to NRR as to who hosts
NSW win and WA win without BP, NSW play WA
Vic win and Tassie win both with a BP, they can maybe sneak past NSW into second
I might be wrong here but shouldnt a No Result be worth 2 points?

A win is worth 4 points, and a bonus point is 1 additional point.
They got docked R1 for slow over rate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back