Multiplat Mass Effect: Andromeda

Remove this Banner Ad

You can't even see half the s**t that's killing you.

But the multiple levels with no idea how to reach a mission is my main bugbear

I don't mind the mountains on other planets. Mod the nomad and the whole map becomes a stunt park
Ah well that makes sense. I didn't bother with much R&D so my nomad was pretty much stock.

Going 2 miles an hour up a steep incline only to come hurtling back down 5 metres from the top was not a fun experience.

Are you maybe trying to craft the level 2 gear before level 1?
Nah. This is after I've researched the item (level one item. It can't be used until level 40). After its researched it's not allowing me to craft it. Thanks though

Another weird thing that's happened is I upgraded my sniper rifle from a level 4 to a level 5. Same weapon, same mods, and for some reason the level 5 one had the power of a hair dryer requiring about 40 shots to kill anything. Unfortunately I dismantled the level 4 one which I loved but I switched to different sniper rifle and got the power back. Can only assume it's a bug.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I am genuinely lost on Havarl. I've got as far as the andara outpost on top of that structure but I can't figure out how to get to the north east section of the map and googling isn't helping leading me to believe I'm dumb and the only one having this problem

I am genuinely lost on Havarl. I've got as far as the andara outpost on top of that structure but I can't figure out how to get to the north east section of the map and googling isn't helping leading me to believe I'm dumb and the only one having this problem

There is a bridge thing you need to activate to get to the back third of the map.

Thank you! Branching off thar big structure?

Its where there is this giant cliff face/river thing. Its on the ground level where most of the map is. so dont jump down the cliff stuff.

I finished the game about a week ago and got the platinum.

I dont think the game did anything good, that other games havent done much better. I dont know how many enemies i found stuck in a T pose or spawning mid air.

The story was bad, no likable characters and too much filler bullshit they put in to justify making it open world. everything open world games do bad they did and kept doing. stupid fetch quests, some that you cant even track.

The game would of been much better if you didnt need to settle all these bullshit worlds by doing the same s**t over and over.

For me it was such a bad experience that it has left me in a gaming fatigue.

I finished the game about a week ago and got the platinum.

I dont think the game did anything good, that other games havent done much better. I dont know how many enemies i found stuck in a T pose or spawning mid air.

The story was bad, no likable characters and too much filler bullshit they put in to justify making it open world. everything open world games do bad they did and kept doing. stupid fetch quests, some that you cant even track.

The game would of been much better if you didnt need to settle all these bullshit worlds by doing the same s**t over and over.

For me it was such a bad experience that it has left me in a gaming fatigue.
Dunno how you do it mate. I can rarely find time to get platinums in games I do like let alone ones I don't. Why don't you move onto something else if you don't like it?

I like a few of the characters. Liam, Peebee, Drack and Cora all have their moments. Vetra and Jaal are pretty boring

Dunno how you do it mate. I can rarely find time to get platinums in games I do like let alone ones I don't. Why don't you move onto something else if you don't like it?

I kept hoping the story would get better, and then there were only a few trophies left for the platinum so just cleaned them up.

Thankfully I'm still able to appreciate a game that has a lacklustre story. You wouldn't survive for 20 minutes in Destiny ;-) I'm still not sure what the story is in that and I've pumped days into it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just gotten up to the point where I need to place probes in three areas of Scourge activity, was wondering - have I got long until the end of the main story and is there any point at which I'll be locked out of completing the side stuff?

Boris I'm pretty sure I'm at the last mission because it warns you when you click to land. So you'll know. It also says you will be able to go back and complete any side missions or do whatever you want when you're done

Don't think I will ever play this multiplayer. Much prefer the Mass Effect 3 one.

All the enemies seem like bullet sponges too which is frustrating.

Just started some multiplayer after almost finishing the campaign. Doesn't seem bad. I seem to be pretty average but that's nothing unusual. Have a level 6 engineer.

Just started some multiplayer after almost finishing the campaign. Doesn't seem bad. I seem to be pretty average but that's nothing unusual. Have a level 6 engineer.

Seems copy-paste from last year, but I prefer the hard cover in ME3. I hate the soft cover in MEA, and the bullet spongeyness I mentioned before. Takes multiple entire magazines to kill one guy.

Seems copy-paste from last year, but I prefer the hard cover in ME3. I hate the soft cover in MEA, and the bullet spongeyness I mentioned before. Takes multiple entire magazines to kill one guy.
U need to be a decent level, takes awhile to get the weapon damage upgrades. And some builds aren't really as friendly to gun damage. Also some of the guns are absolutely useless, try get ur hands on the falcon, revenant or equalizer. Or just use a sniper, it'll one shot low grade enemies and 2/3 shot most others

Finished the campaign

Man that was an underwhelming ending. When the achievement popped after I hit the remnant console after one of the easiest battles of the game I was rather surprised. Then, walk outside. One short convo, a corny response (or at least I picked a corny response) and bam credits. They've really struggled with endings in the last couple of games.

Finished the campaign

Man that was an underwhelming ending. When the achievement popped after I hit the remnant console after one of the easiest battles of the game I was rather surprised. Then, walk outside. One short convo, a corny response (or at least I picked a corny response) and bam credits. They've really struggled with endings in the last couple of games.

Finished the game a couple of days ago. Very underwhelming story IMO. The whole story was a good idea but executed poorly.
Now you get it...

I didn't nessesarily disagree. I just didn't find the previous mass effect games any better. Thankfully I'm still able to enjoy them though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back