Media Match Thread MVP- Rate the Opposition.

Remove this Banner Ad

why the fu** is Pickitt getting 3 votes????
Given that the bears have barely voted (pun intended) all year and they have come out in force this round to vote for Pickitt it is fair to assume that something has motivated them to do so.
I suspect that motivation is shenanigans, possibly to grab a laugh at the demons expense, maybe they thought that if they all voted for Pickitt it would see him fly up the leaderboard, it wont, it only gets him 3 points for the round.

Given that the bears have barely voted (pun intended) all year and they have come out in force this round to vote for Pickitt it is fair to assume that something has motivated them to do so.
I suspect that motivation is shenanigans, possibly to grab a laugh at the demons expense, maybe they thought that if they all voted for Pickitt it would see him fly up the leaderboard, it wont, it only gets him 3 points for the round.
Na bears votes are legitimate
A lot of our posters only thought it was only open for LG members to vote
Lots of discussion in our team pm about the Demons game and a lot of love for Pickitt

Lots of discussion in our team pm about the Demons game and a lot of love for Pickitt

Thanks for clearing that up Mr Moose

I believe Pickitt is still available for a trade if the Bears are interested

Is that correct manangatang?

Last edited:
Given that the bears have barely voted (pun intended) all year and they have come out in force this round to vote for @Pickitt it is fair to assume that something has motivated them to do so.
Huh?
I’ve voted every round so far except 2 rounds
Round 1 - I wasn’t tagged in so didn’t see it until late
And the round I missed was after a week when I wasn’t very active in the thread due to life

I didn’t vote for Pickitt but I put that down to most of his activity being when I was less active (the weekend )

I did vote for one of their other rookies though - damicky

Huh?
I’ve voted every round so far except 2 rounds
Round 1 - I wasn’t tagged in so didn’t see it until late
And the round I missed was after a week when I wasn’t very active in the thread due to life

I didn’t vote for Pickitt but I put that down to most of his activity being when I was less active (the weekend )

I did vote for one of their other rookies though - damicky

There has been a big uptick in votes from the Bears, this is a positive for me. Until this point there has been only 1 or 2voters, and a few times after I've chased up because I didnt have a bears voter, Im loving the extra votes.
I hope it continues.

Im fine with whatever the motivation behind the votes.

I thought it was only for captains to vote. I only found out last week that anyone can vote. I am a rookie, I encouraged my team to vote so we could get more involved. Are you basing your thoughts on "shenanigans"? That is a very serious allegation. I hope you have a water tight case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for clearing that up Mr Moose

I believe Pickitt is still available for a trade if the Bears are interested

Is that correct manangatang?
This is most certainly correct. If he's so much in demand we'd be happy to entertain a trade offer for him.

I thought it was only for captains to vote. I only found out last week that anyone can vote. I am a rookie, I encouraged my team to vote so we could get more involved. Are you basing your thoughts on "shenanigans"? That is a very serious allegation. I hope you have a water tight case.

All the votes are welcome. Given the Pickitt controversy this past fortnight, and a slew of votes for Pickitt from a number of bears who hadn't previously voted, i thought some fun was being had.
I was ok with fun being had, even more ok if it was just a genuine increase in interest in this little competition, I hope the votes from the bears continue to flow.

All the votes are welcome. Given the Pickitt controversy this past fortnight, and a slew of votes for Pickitt from a number of bears who hadn't previously voted, i thought some fun was being had.
I was ok with fun being had, even more ok if it was just a genuine increase in interest in this little competition, I hope the votes from the bears continue to flow.

I don't know about any contoversy. I thought this thing was all for fun.

I also thought these votes were for seniors. I asked my team during the week and I was told anyone can submit votes.

If they don't I will not bother. I was only trying to increase interest.

I also thought these votes were for seniors. I asked my team during the week and I was told anyone can submit votes.

More than welcome to vote, I just don’t understand why the Bears wouldn’t be rushing to recruit this absolute superstar that you all seemingly rate given he’s currently in line to be cast off.

I’d say it’s that that gives a sense of things being NQR with the changed voting patterns

More than welcome to vote, I just don’t understand why the Bears wouldn’t be rushing to recruit this absolute superstar that you all seemingly rate given he’s currently in line to be cast off.

I’d say it’s that that gives a sense of things being NQR with the changed voting patterns

Does the Bears have any posters that interest the Dees?

Its absolutely open for everyone to vote and its absolutely all about fun.

Please continue to vote for whomever you please.

Conversely, I now don't vote in this anymore and am happy for this to reflect the team's thoughts on the opposition. That said, if Phoenix votes end up drying up I'll step back in as it's a good thread.

Conversely, I now don't vote in this anymore and am happy for this to reflect the team's thoughts on the opposition. That said, if Phoenix votes end up drying up I'll step back in as it's a good thread.
Your thoughts are as valid as any of your team mates, the more of your team that vote, the better indication of the posters providing the most enjoyment to the widest amount of people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back