McLeod for Gibbs

Remove this Banner Ad

ShlomoGlickstein

Team Captain
Apr 1, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
I heard from a source that McLeod @ Adeliade is having alot of personal problems, and there is a possibilitiy he may jump ship to play in Victioria. The talk is that Adeliade in their desparate bid to get Gibbs will swap McLoed for Gibbs.

Should we do it, as lightning may not strike twice in the draft and Gibbs could be a dud, and we immediately get a class experienced player to give the youngsters some drive through the midfield?

ShlomoGlickstein said:
I heard from a source that McLeod @ Adeliade is having alot of personal problems, and there is a possibilitiy he may jump ship to play in Victioria. The talk is that Adeliade in their desparate bid to get Gibbs will swap McLoed for Gibbs.

Should we do it, as lightning may not strike twice in the draft and Gibbs could be a dud, and we immediately get a class experienced player to give the youngsters some drive through the midfield?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

ShlomoGlickstein said:

heavy sigh then sadly shakes his head

No. A 30 year old that's started to pick up injuries for a potential 10 year champion player? :rolleyes:

ShlomoGlickstein said:

somebody ban this knob jockey and do all us Blues fans a favour

ShlomoGlickstein said:

That is the funniest post I've read for a long time. :D

ShlomoGlickstein said:

Shlomo, you write so much crap that I have to believe you type with you arse.

Posts like this make me lose faith in humanity, and in my fellow supporters.

deeps said:
If you were near a premiership shot, then it may have some merit

but atm, not even chris judd could save you guys.

Deeps, you are on a Carlton board here. Which means Carlton people who visit love the club no matter what. You can come on here and say anything you want...and it will not cut at us or make us love Carlton any less. You are just wasting your time.
Blues....premiers 2010. What a picture. Murphy, Gibbs & Kennedy holding the cup aloft. Being touted as the 3 most dominant players since Sticks, Deisel and Bradley held aloft the 95 cup!
As Parrot may say.....Exciting times ahead!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ShlomoGlickstein said:

Please tell me you are not serious!! That god your not at the club flirting with crap like this.

Nice Try Adelaide Carlton ain that stupid nothing you try will ever work, gibbs ours he'll ne a one man club so adelaide build a Bridge and get over it admit it you won;t get gibbs now and then :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back