Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see it now. Everyone to stand and clap in the 13th minute on his first return home game.
They can all wear supportive white hoods to his first game back in his honour.

Watching a news item on 9 news Adelaide and discovered that according to a map of house prices in capital cities Adelaide is now located in Geelong.

That would explain the windy weather this morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only took him until the second paragraph...

"Not only was the club blindsided by the duplicity of the AFL, SACA, Port Adelaide Football Club and the then Labor state government, the facilities they were promised in the move were never forthcoming..."

"Not only was the club blindsided by the duplicity of the AFL, SACA, Port Adelaide Football Club and the then Labor state government, the facilities they were promised in the move were never forthcoming..."

Hes written this same article about 14 times in the last 8 years.

His unbelievable the biggest hypocrite I've seen.
Hope your happy the sanfl will never be the same again nek minut crows coach and has made a living off it for 30 plus yrs .

Since the SMA took away our Port pre/post match venue, cos drunken Port louts, etc then I give this 0.07% chance of succeeding.

However we are talking about cosy bedfellows SMA and the Crows - so it probably gets the tick of approval :rolleyes::think:

But if the Corporation is successful, then we should immediately lobby to have our setup reinstated at the Drive. Let those bludging p****s do the heavy lifting for a change, and grab onto their coat tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back