Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Tibbs. Only one Tibb allowed.

Can it be this one:

talk-to-me-terry-tibbs.gif

I too don't believe there is any clique and I suspect most of us wouldn't know who the vast majority of other posters were if we tripped over them in the street.

I have met about a dozen regulars over the years and all of them good blokes, but in my opinion NOT one of them is what many would probably expect them to be from the impression they give from their Big Footy persona, which to me is just humans being human.

I will back Tibbs on one thing though, some of the differences of opinion between a few can at times get very personal and if they were made face to face in the front bar of a hotel there is a strong chance the end result would have been a punch up in the car park.
I'd expect Cliquers to be less feminine in real life.

Funny aside, especially for someone like me who loves a good word play, the meaning of your user name only dawned on me yesterday. I’m ashamed and embarrassed that it took this long.

I only just saw this early this morning. I remember thinking I was quite witty when I thought of this handle back in 2004. It was only some years later I learnt that Missy Elliot had been going my 'Misdemeanor' since the 1990s.

I only just saw this early this morning. I remember thinking I was quite witty when I thought of this handle back in 2004. It was only some years later I learnt that Missy Elliot had been going my 'Misdemeanor' since the 1990s.

04A2D87A-2990-4A16-9F43-4E1DFB6A4273.jpeg

The legal background makes perfect sense, but I originally thought you could’ve been a Saturday morning cartoon enthusiast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you suppose it's an accident that 7's tweet focuses on the AFLW player's boobs?

Seriously grow up 7, you're not Zoo Weekly.

Do you suppose it's an accident that 7's tweet focuses on the AFLW player's boobs?

Yes, it is. If your photo isn't square, Twitter shows a preview of the middle of the photo. The middle of a full body shot (which is what you get when you click on each photo) is the torso.

Yes, it is. If your photo isn't square, Twitter shows a preview of the middle of the photo. The middle of a full body shot (which is what you get when you click on each photo) is the torso.

And you think they don't know that? This is their first rodeo? Don't be so naive.

And you think they don't know that? This is their first rodeo? Don't be so naive.
What else could they have done? Short of just taking headshots and cutting out the body entirely, that's just what Twitter does.

I'm not saying the optics are great, but your question was 'was it an accident', and I'd be pretty confident it was.

What else could they have done? Short of just taking headshots and cutting out the body entirely, that's just what Twitter does.

I'm not saying the optics are great, but your question was 'was it an accident', and I'd be pretty confident it was.

Maybe they could have just taken photos of their faces then.

You really believe this is an accident of unfortunate Twitter programming?

Maybe they could have just taken photos of their faces then.

You really believe this is an accident of unfortunate Twitter programming?
You really believe in 2022 some social media person for a massive company who would have been given a million seminars about not doing anything disrespectful to marginalised groups would have deliberately posted a close up of a bunch of AFLW player's boobs?

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

You really believe in 2022 some social media person for a massive company who would have been given a million seminars about not doing anything disrespectful to marginalised groups would have deliberately posted a close up of a bunch of AFLW player's boobs?

Yes I do. The 7 AFL twitter people must put up 1000s of photo tweets and they just goofed on this one?

Oh look, here's one they did of five men's players and they were able to get their faces in! It's not just a bunch of chests! What a surprise.

I thought those people quit/got sacked when Musk took over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back