News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw this on Fox. Gotta love Isacc Smith! Upload limits prevented me from showing the whole segment but he totally sideswiped the other panelists, went on to say that Melbourne-based players are allowed to rest coming to Perth but Perth-based players can't rest going to Melbourne.

View attachment 1999150
"the big trip to Perth" Gee imagine having to do that every second week

What are they supposed to call them? Is “interstate teams” now a derogatory term??😂
No, it’s an inaccurate term. ‘Interstate’ depends on where you are. So using it - when you really mean non-Victorian - shows you are looking at things from a Victorian perspective.
Language is important. Don’t get sucked in to vAFL-speak.

Yeah fair enough I see what you are saying now, the wording doesn’t really bother me personally though , at the end of the day it will always be there game and we as a “non Victorian” team are just privileged to be even a part of it.😂
Tell me you’re joking … ‘their game’ … ‘privileged to be even a part of it’.

Is that you Sam Maclure?

Just saw this on Fox. Gotta love Isacc Smith! Upload limits prevented me from showing the whole segment but he totally sideswiped the other panelists, went on to say that Melbourne-based players are allowed to rest coming to Perth but Perth-based players can't rest going to Melbourne.

View attachment 1999150
Were you recording that using your toilet? :p
"the big trip to Perth" Gee imagine having to do that every second week
Brown and Lyon before the game just talking about Collingwood making 'the biggest trip in footy'...

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Were you recording that using your toilet? :p

Brown and Lyon before the game just talking about Collingwood making 'the biggest trip in footy'...

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF
Sounds like it hey! But no. Had to reduce the quality to decrease the file size, which meant sacrificing sound quality considerably.

View attachment 1999150
Don't worry, I got you.
Here it is in quality with the Eagles v Crom bit as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting the comments on the previously posted Simo interview and maybe even Coast to Coast that the attention in the pre season was the contest and defending. While ball movement has largely been left alone.

Players certainly look to be playing with more freedom offensively. I think most fans would be happy if it continued this way

Don't worry, I got you.
Here it is in quality with the Eagles v Crom bit as well.

F*ck that was a bit gross - a gambling add masquerading as a football show.

who is the chick? Also a typical vic journo response thing to say that it was TK’s best game in a while. Yeah we were deplorable last couple years but he has had better games that over tge last couple years. In fact I’d argue the game against essendon was probably as good if not slightly better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back