Politics Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Racially Villified or Royally Unpopular?

Remove this Banner Ad

I meant her career. She's had one successful gig. Otherwise she's a nobody
To me, that means she has had a successful career. For most people in acting the main income is the other job you do. Getting paid for a regular role on a show is "making it".

I don't know if it's racial, but it's definitely awful. We heard about how she's only in it for the fame and the money, and now we're hearing that she's some spoilt brat because she doesn't want the fame and the money.

No one in the family cops it as hard as her in the British media, including the likely sex offender Prince Andrew.

I watched Diana in her own words on Netflix, and I was surprised by how charming she was in the early years.
No wonder people went crazy over her. Great smile, sense of humour.

But then in her 30s she wasn't quite as chipper.
She was dumber than a bag of hammers and more annoying than a Venga boys ring tune. Apple hasn't fallen far from the tree either.

Probably a few things.

The nativism that smashed Walls Simpson. Harry's less popular.

And Markle hasn't mastered the art that Will's wife has, of doing and saying nothing and having millions of old poms how regal and royal she is because of it.

I reckon you'd be wrong there, I'd be pretty confident that until recently, Harry would have been the most popular, he and Kate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She wasn't exactly the star of the show though...

She was cast to play one of a bunch of comely female work colleagues that made the male audience go "BoY I SuRe WiSh I CoUlD prEtEND 2 b A LawYer lIKe [main character's name] DoeS!"

Last edited:
She was cast to play one of a bunch of comely female work colleagues that made the male audience go "BoY I SuRe WiSh I CoUlD prEtEND 2 b A LawYer lIKe [main character's name] does!"

Really? I watched that show a few times and never felt that. I don't have an inferiority complex though.

Really? I watched that show a few times and never felt that.

Premise is the main character lies about going to Harvard (or Yale?), gets employed at a big city law firm full of lawyers in his age range who did go to Harvard (or Yale?), and the women are all babes.

I don't have an inferiority complex

There's still time.

I think it’s up to 6 seasons? 7? It’s pretty successful.
What I meant was that if you look at her acting credits (for 15 years and none as a child actress), her next biggest credit was being a case holder on deal or no deal. She's hardly had a successful career. Probably thought this would do better than her ordinary acting skills

None of us follow the royals a lot. But seeing it forced down my throat on the abc page today and now bigfooty. It's safe to say Rupert Murdoch wins.

I will become interested in the Royal family every living second of my life. As that's what I am supposed to do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back