Politics Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Racially Villified or Royally Unpopular?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't understand the fuss over the decision to do far fewer public events on behalf of the monarchy by a couple of moderately senior royals, who were never going to ascend to the throne anyway.

Comparisons to the abdication crisis in 1936, when King Edward VIII gave up the throne to be with an American divorcee, melodramatic quotes from Palace 'sources' who supposedly speak about the Queen being stabbed in the back or breathless media commentary that the scaling back of royal duties by the Sussexes somehow means that there's some sort of existential threat to the British monarchy are overblown, over analysed and hyperbolic.

Not true in this part of the world.

Correct.

She has copped far less than Camilla and Fergie got. Camilla in particular because of the whole Lady Di thing.

Truth is the ultimate defence. Diana was a singularly unintelligent woman and both her son's are similairly dull.

Agreed with Brades and Gough in same thread. Sure sign the apocalypse is coming.

"Racist" Canadians?

Canada's biggest newspaper says Prince Harry and Meghan Markle aren't welcome.

Why would you want those parasites in your country? They contribute nothing and despite screeching to the contrary they just end up putting their hands out for money.

It's sounds like Meghan's dad's side of the family is deeply ****ed up. Truly an awful spot to be in, anyone who has to deal with deadbeat dipshits they happen to be blood related to over the holiday period will surely relate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you direct me to any racial basis to any of the criticism directed her way, or are you just making it up to troll?

There's an article stating she's a narc. The main basis for that claim is her voicing objections to the media spotlight. They say she's a narc because she knew before she screwed Harry, what the deal with the media and half prince's are.

Same royal sources say Diana was an empath and she also complained a out the media, and she knew what the deal was before she married Charlie.

Theres two sets of rules here.

One rule for the white girl
One rule for the half black girl.

It is what it is.

Diana though, much more evidence she was narcisistic. She whinged about Charlie screwing camilla, she agreed to marry charlie knowing he was screwing her. So her winging was narcisistic.

Yep.

I watched Diana in her own words on Netflix, and I was surprised by how charming she was in the early years.
No wonder people went crazy over her. Great smile, sense of humour.

But then in her 30s she wasn't quite as chipper.

When the hunnymoon period of being a princess wore off and the reality of life as arranged wife set in, doctors said she had a chemical imbalance and prozac would fix it. A few years later science showed how prozac caused suicide ideation and bullimia. Two things that plagued her shortly after taking prozac.

No wonder she lost her sparkle.

In all probabilities, Harry has been kicked out and what you're seeing is a carefully managed pr stunt. The english media is seen as one of the most undemocratic countrys concerning media independance. The Queen does have 35 trillion invested in the same places the ones who control the British press.

Harry started taking on his mother's role shortly before she got murdered. No doubt meghan put him up to it. He's decided to step back rather than die in a fiery car wreck late at night in a paree tunnel.

Conversely though, Harry's the black sheep who married one. He's not royal blood line either. She's got him out of a family that don't really care about him, a family that is a pedofile cult. You can't deny the associations the queen has with known pedofiles. You cant for one reason say that Andrew shouldn't of been found hanged next to his good mate epstien.

* the queen got her second son, once second in line to the throne, to go TV and publicly lie about his association with epstien. Lies so easily found out.

If she is responsible for getting him out of that sick cult, then she should be Commended.

Do you really want to raise your daughter in a family where the sick uncle thinks that the moment your daughter gets her period, she fair game to drug and screw.

In all probabilities, Harry has been kicked out and what you're seeing is a carefully managed pr stunt. The Queen does have 35 trillion invested in the same places the ones who control the British press.

Harry started taking on his mother's role shortly before she got murdered. No doubt meghan put him up to it. He's decided to step back rather than die in a fiery car wreck late at night in a paree tunnel.

:rolleyes: Oh please. Complete hogwash. This is just a completely unsourced conspiracy theory. It did make me laugh through with its complete absurdity.

He's not royal blood line either.

Isn't he? And where's your evidence that he isn't?

James Hewitt and Harry both have red hair?

As much as we like women who are strong and demonstrative and will keep to their own traditions... the point is that she is
way too much demonstrative...

she is good but she is also highly too equally divisive...

Love her desire to be combative and also equal in riding the wave of equality..

Stop trying to be everything to everyone.. Just stop..

:rolleyes: Oh please. Complete hogwash. This is just a completely unsourced conspiracy theory. It did make me laugh through with its complete absurdity.

Isn't he? And where's your evidence that he isn't?

James Hewitt and Harry both have red hair?
and that is an extremely rude and insensitive way of thinking ... even if I actually agree with the question... you know what I am saying..

I guess you are a male.. so I digress.. and you will gather your thoughts and say it is not improbable..

I have no idea what point you are trying to make. I made a comment about absurd royal conspiracy theories.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make. I made a comment about absurd royal conspiracy theories.
and the weird theory of conspiracy theory abounds.. handing you a torture chamber of what we women deal with
is past sense.. and we all will go on.. go on my lion.. my torture chamber.. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back