Gym & Misc Member Profiles - Post yours!

Milpool

Cam Rayner Fanclub Jr. Vice President
Oct 23, 2017
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Is that 5kg lost in a month RU_? You're flying! Good work.

I think I'm 83.something going off my dodgy Kmart scales. Be good to crack into the 70's this month.

Is that 5kg lost in a month RU_? You're flying! Good work.

I think I'm 83.something going off my dodgy Kmart scales. Be good to crack into the 70's this month.
Thanks! Just over a month, I was 110.3 on Christmas Day, so I’m still on my kilo a week roughly. Getting pretty keen to up the calories though, hunger is starting to really set in. :(

Im 97 now trying to get to 85 by end of year.

Started doing couch to 5k program.

Seem to have evened out but happy to even lose 0.1kg each week.

No point crash dieting

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’ve told a few mates to do it this way and it’s working for all of them, give it a shot if you want.

https://www.calculator.net/calorie-...=0&coutunit=c&cformula=m&cfatpct=20&printit=0

Eat to the guidelines of how fast you want to lose the weight, it’s pretty accurate for me as well for the calories I’ve been eating.

You could literally eat McDonald’s every day and lose weight if you keep in a deficit. I just see this as more of a lifestyle change then a diet. You can still eat your bad foods but just keep it within the macros.

Ah cheers! Yeah Ive been trying to watch my intake but am pretty weak

Mate, 4 months ago I was eating at a minimum a tin of wafer sticks or a family pack of smarties a night and everything else during the day, dropped it cold turkey while also going cold turkey on the ciggies, you can do it!

D6B3AE4E-176D-4ADB-827A-6EF95F932F3B.jpeg

Haven’t pooped in over 24 hours so fingers crossed I’m a tad under 104 after that. ;)

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
I havent done any exercise the past couple of days (other than on my feet all day at work... approx 20k steps per day) and felt good and lost a little bit of weight too.

I think there is a lot in having rest days between higher intensity exercise.

Even just a mental break.

Back