Official Club Stuff Membership 2013 #whateverittakes - 56,172 RECORD! (Well done to everyone)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see 56k members! So many proud bombers :)

Glad to just get my texts for the round 11 (yes) Carl v Ess match ticket upgrade..Hmmm
Also disappointed i couldn't log in my numbers to upgrade for Norf game last week. Could have been ticketek stuff up though

Any ideas when 2014 membership will open? Never had one before but been pushed over the edge this year.

Also +1 for use of term thundersilly

Any ideas when 2014 membership will open? Never had one before but been pushed over the edge this year.

November I think?

I reckon we'll get even more members 2014!!

backs to the wall, lets go! might up my bronze to a silver. will be fascinating to see Bomber hold the reigns for 12 months.

good times ahead lads! LETS GO!!

It was late October last year. The 22nd, if I recall correctly.

It was late October last year. The 22nd, if I recall correctly.

You're probably right, the EFC_Membership twitter page is talking about the full suite of 2014 memberships being available from October 1 so I assumed thats when the renewal would take place (you'd think renewing members would get an advantage)

Need to photoshop Dank's face onto this:

tumblr_lip780j10S1qbn6jwo1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the member survey: "what 5 words do you associate with the AFL?" I restrained myself from writing campaigner, thundercampaigner, campaignerhammer, campaignerbucket and campaignershower and I think I went with duplicitous, corrupt, underhanded, lying and hypocritical or something.

EFC_Membership - make sure the club publishes the most popular results for that question.

Love the member survey: "what 5 words do you associate with the AFL?" I restrained myself from writing silly, thundersilly, sillyhammer, sillybucket and sillyshower and I think I went with duplicitous, corrupt, underhanded, lying and hypocritical or something.
That's a whole lot of silly, Ben. Swear filter at its finest!

Needs more 'dictatorial', too.

Dictatorial, Corrupt, Hypocritical, Underhanded, Pathetic were mine.

It will be a vital and interesting barometer for how the members are feeling. Going by BF, it seems like people will be sticking by the club, but as a greater membership base it will be interesting for the club to know the sentiment.

Love the member survey: "what 5 words do you associate with the AFL?" I restrained myself from writing silly, thundersilly, sillyhammer, sillybucket and sillyshower and I think I went with duplicitous, corrupt, underhanded, lying and hypocritical or something.

EFC_Membership - make sure the club publishes the most popular results for that question.

The more I think about it, the angrier I get.

I am so utterly furious at the AFL.

I honestly don't mind being penalised, what I mind is the trial by media and presumption of guilt. We got no fair hearing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back