Membership 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Copied this post from Pre-season thread

I have edited my above post with apologies on membership. You can in fact see what seats are available
This was not available when i first looked at changing my seats. Not sure when it started
If you want to see what's available but not actually purchase tickets

Go to Lions membership
Click on package
Choose Adult etc. click buy now
A stadium map appears (image below shows "Full Stadium")
The green dots are the sections with available seats
You can choose "Full Stadium" or one of the tiers. Upper, Mid, Lower
Then click on the green dot section
Available seats appear in green for that section and all others if you scroll out. Or escape and click another section

NOTE: I chose Premium "ALL GAMES" for this example so the stadium is not as full as it appears on the image

EDIT number 1: It is more than likely that if you chose a different membership type, like a 3-game Premium membership, there may be seats in sections that look like they are full in the image below

1671066017702-png.1573462

1671066106648-png.1573463

Last edited:

Gabba map seating
You can use this link to get a view from a particular section
Unfortunately, they have deleted where the goal post was located
So, you have to use the 2 big screens as a guide

Scroll in and click on your section
There is an automatic rotation button to give you an overview. Click on to start. then click again to stop
Then use the arrows up, down, left, right
Also use the magnification tool
Using these tools, you can get an idea where your seats are located.
Good tool if you are new to Lions membership seating.
Also, good come finals time where you don't retain your normal seats

We unfortunately had my partners email from her work (she left the job about 6 months ago) tied to our membership renewal so we lost our seats BUT she hated them because we were in AA and she is a shorty and had the bar in line with her viewing, we've moved back to CC, she couldn't be happier lol

We unfortunately had my partners email from her work (she left the job about 6 months ago) tied to our membership renewal so we lost our seats BUT she hated them because we were in AA and she is a shorty and had the bar in line with her viewing, we've moved back to CC, she couldn't be happier lol
Are you in the same section or a different one
I assume the bar you mention is in the upper level
There are some other bar traps (not the alcohol ones) that people have issues with when they arrive at new seats
The fences that separate the "Gabba Cricket Club" area. If you are too close it would annoy the hell out of me
I am sure a lot of those people request seat changes the following year

Are you in the same section or a different one
I assume the bar you mention is in the upper level
There are some other bar traps (not the alcohol ones) that people have issues with when they arrive at new seats
The fences that separate the "Gabba Cricket Club" area. If you are too close it would annoy the hell out of me
I am sure a lot of those people request seat changes the following year
Yeah we were only a few rows back from our current seats (which I enjoyed bar the .. bar)

Received my platinum membership today. A car sticker and a tiny pin saying ‘platinum’. 🙄

The least they could do is give ya a lanyard with your membership level on it (despite not even getting a membership card). The cap/scarf (whichever chosen) with the voucher should at least say ‘platinum’ if you are a member financially invested for that long.

Don’t come at me with the ‘doesn’t matter what level you are’ - for me it does matter. Otherwise you’re just a number.

Last edited:
Received my platinum membership today. A car sticker and a tiny pin saying ‘platinum’. 🙄

The least they could do is give ya a lanyard with your membership level on it (despite not even getting a membership card). The cap/scarf (whichever chosen) with the voucher should at least say ‘platinum’ if you are a member financially invested for that long.

Don’t come at me with the ‘doesn’t matter what level you are’ - for me it does matter. Otherwise you’re just a number.
Yup, received mine today.

An iron on transfer that says Silver Member, and a hat pin.

Honestly all I want is a membership card (which identifies my status, Silver Member) and a lanyard.

Mr FFB1 I guess the only way things will change is enough members phone and/or email the club.

Yup, received mine today.

An iron on transfer that says Silver Member, and a hat pin.

Honestly all I want is a membership card (which identifies my status, Silver Member) and a lanyard.

Mr FFB1 I guess the only way things will change is enough members phone and/or email the club.

Just emailed them (like I did last year). The club needs to do better when it comes to acknowledging membership levels.

My Richmond mate who is equivalent level as me at the Lions gets a lanyard with his membership level on it, and a cap too showing it. My 10yo Hawks member got a cap with ‘10 year member’ on it. We get ‘member’.

A lanyard with membership level on it makes me proud of showing how long I’ve been a member, regardless if nobody looks at it.

I just moved into platinum this year also.
I have no interest in the pin and car sticker so i ticked the "green" box on membership

The club should do something about memberships that move up to a new category

You don't really need something each year stating bronze, silver, gold, platinum like a cap.
Just when you move into a new category would suffice

I just moved into platinum this year also.
I have no interest in the pin and car sticker so i ticked the "green" box on membership

The club should do something about memberships that move up to a new category

You don't really need something each year stating bronze, silver, gold, platinum like a cap.
Just when you move into a new category would suffice

Yeah I’d be happy with just a lanyard saying ‘platinum member’, just like someone with one saying ‘gold’ would get one saying ‘platinum’ when they get to that level.

My 5yo got his membership today too, drink bottle (which he’ll use), a sticker (straight on his door), a pin with ‘bronze’ on it (straight in the drawer), a pencil and sharpener, and some sort of food (?) container. Got more than me 😂

Yeah I’d be happy with just a lanyard saying ‘platinum member’, just like someone with one saying ‘gold’ would get one saying ‘platinum’ when they get to that level.

My 5yo got his membership today too, drink bottle (which he’ll use), a sticker (straight on his door), a pin with ‘bronze’ on it (straight in the drawer), a pencil and sharpener, and some sort of food (?) container. Got more than me 😂
It's the McDonalds principal get them at a young age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just emailed them (like I did last year). The club needs to do better when it comes to acknowledging membership levels.

My Richmond mate who is equivalent level as me at the Lions gets a lanyard with his membership level on it, and a cap too showing it. My 10yo Hawks member got a cap with ‘10 year member’ on it. We get ‘member’.

A lanyard with membership level on it makes me proud of showing how long I’ve been a member, regardless if nobody looks at it.
I have a bunch of leftover platinum member lanyards from previous seasons at home, you're welcome to any of them. Send me a PM if you're keen. Personally I'm not bothered with them.

I like announcing that I'm a Lions supporter so I like putting the m'ship stickers on my car but not this year. Is anyone else SERIOUSLY underwhelmed by the design of the bumper stickers this year?

They are just............blah.
Very ordinary. So they'll be going into the sock drawer never to see the light of day again ☹️

I do like the little jumper pin and the Lioness m'ship keyring though so at least the m'ship pack hasn't been a complete disappointment.

Membership is really about supporting your team through the good and bad times.
Next for me is you find as good a seat as your finances allow to get the best out of the game day experiences.
Attend as many games as possible. If unable to attend, try and give seats to a friend or relative.
Show your team colors via some merchandising purchases.
You don't have to spend all that much, and you certainly don't need to spend money each year.
If finance is not an issue, then spend till your hearts content.
And of course, you will meet some nice supporters along the journey.

Personally , I used to look at the different lanyards and it did feel like it's an acclomplishment to not only stick with a team passinately but also stay as a full member for that period of time.
Still pissed ( and I'll say this every year) that the year we stopped getting lanyards was the year mine would ofbeen gold.
Unfortunately I'm not the least bit interested in hat pins.
s**t Ten years, you should get a scarf for it.
Dissapointing.

Personally , I used to look at the different lanyards and it did feel like it's an acclomplishment to not only stick with a team passinately but also stay as a full member for that period of time.
Still pissed ( and I'll say this every year) that the year we stopped getting lanyards was the year mine would ofbeen gold.
Unfortunately I'm not the least bit interested in hat pins.
s**t Ten years, you should get a scarf for it.
Dissapointing.

I don’t expect those who have been members for less than 10 years to understand where I’m coming from, but as someone who has been a member since the merger to get just a sticker and a pin is abysmal.

Membership is really about supporting your team through the good and bad times.
Next for me is you find as good a seat as your finances allow to get the best out of the game day experiences.
Attend as many games as possible. If unable to attend, try and give seats to a friend or relative.
Show your team colors via some merchandising purchases.
You don't have to spend all that much, and you certainly don't need to spend money each year.
If finance is not an issue, then spend till your hearts content.
And of course, you will meet some nice supporters along the journey.

I’m a VIC member. I don’t get a seat. I buy my member polo to wear to (generally) 4 games (next year 6 😳). I’d love to wear a lanyard showing my level of membership to those games, not too much to ask, surely?

How are we going for membership numbers so far, anyone know? had a quick look, couldn't see any anywhere.

As for our gift pack, I'd be happy with just a lanyard and sticker.....they can keep their pin, what a useless piece of gear that is. Straight in the bin every time.

Haven't got mine yet but had an email saying should be here by 17th, so hopefully todays the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back