News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Good pick up. I hadn't noticed that.

I sent member services an email (for other reasons) and included a question about the key ring.

I got a keyring. It says 2017 Gold Member. Maybe its Gold Members that get it.

From the Site for Silver Members and there is no keyring

• Reserved seat for all 11 Crows home matches at Aelaide Oval
  • Membership card
  • Member kit, including lanyard, pin, sticker & fixture magnet
  • Member cap
  • Priority access to purchase a ticket for Week 1-3 Toyota AFL Finals Series subject to availability and Crows participation
  • 2017 Official Club Digital Year Book
  • 2017 Official Club Season Guide (one per household)
  • Email invitation to Members Day
  • Free entry to all Adelaide Crows State League (SANFL) matches
  • Exclusive member email communications and special offers
  • Exclusive members 10% discount at CROWmania
  • Junior Members also receive:
    • Invitation to junior member clinic
    • Junior member pack
From site for Gold Pack
  • Reserved seat for all 11 Crows home matches at Adelaide Oval
  • Membership card
  • Membership kit, including lanyard, pin, sticker & fixture magnet
  • Member cap
  • Priority access to purchase a ticket for Week 1-3 Toyota AFL Finals Series subject to availability and Crows participation
  • 2017 Official Club Digital Year Book
  • Email invitation to Members Day
  • Free entry to all Adelaide Crows State League (SANFL) matches
  • Exclusive member email communications and special offers
  • Exclusive members 10% discount at CROWmania
  • Gold includes:
    • Gold Membership kit
    • Gold Member headphones
    • Gold Member Keyring
    • Guaranteed access to purchase a 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final ticket should the Crows participate
  • Junior Members also receive:
    • Invitation to junior member clinic
    • Junior member pack

Are we talking about the same thing? I've had a paper/hard copy of the Year book since I joined back in 1997.

I was getting the Year Book/magazine as a Boundary Line member for a while in recent years, also saw it in my local newsagent. I don't think all categories got it. For a while there it seemed like I was getting 3 or 4 magazines a year.

I've gone digital for a lot of things, news etc. but to be honest I didn't bother trying to read the club year book. Was good to leave on the coffee table for a couple of weeks and flick through it, but nothing in it was worth the annoyance of trying to look through a fake PDF magazine on a computer screen with tiny text, zooming in and out to view anything and so on.

Videos and whatever else are cool but if they are going to go digital put together a proper website or app we can flick through easily whenever you have a spare minute or two, add a new section each year and it could be an archive that grows over time.

Slow loading magazines that you have to look at in a PDF viewer with fake page turns etc. is really just a cost cutting thing.

I was getting the Year Book/magazine as a Boundary Line member for a while in recent years, also saw it in my local newsagent. I don't think all categories got it. For a while there it seemed like I was getting 3 or 4 magazines a year.

I've gone digital for a lot of things, news etc. but to be honest I didn't bother trying to read the club year book. Was good to leave on the coffee table for a couple of weeks and flick through it, but nothing in it was worth the annoyance of trying to look through a fake PDF magazine on a computer screen with tiny text, zooming in and out to view anything and so on.

Videos and whatever else are cool but if they are going to go digital put together a proper website or app we can flick through easily whenever you have a spare minute or two, add a new section each year and it could be an archive that grows over time.

Slow loading magazines that you have to look at in a PDF viewer with fake page turns etc. is really just a cost cutting thing.
Yes, I didn't bother reading the digital version, thinking we'd be getting a "proper" copy at some stage. I hope that's the case. I don't like reading digital magazines at all.

Yes, I didn't bother reading the digital version, thinking we'd be getting a "proper" copy at some stage. I hope that's the case. I don't like reading digital magazines at all.

That was my initial reason for not trying to read it, but I saw the club mention it won't be printed this time on Twitter. Like I said, the printed version was good to read over a week or two, and look at the photos from the season, while sitting on the couch waiting for ads to finish or something, but not really interesting enough to go to the effort of trying to read the PDF document they have uploaded.

Nope - only got it for the first time last year.
Gold member? I was only Boundary Line at the time but I think we were basically paying for the gold members pack minus the tickets and finals access obviously, for a while there the gift pack was the same anyway.

Was also only one per household.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold member? I was only Boundary Line at the time but I think we were basically paying for the gold members pack minus the tickets and finals access, for a while there the gift pack was the same.

Was also only one per household.

Nah Essential Crows, but previously had a Silver membership (the 'Pathetic Agitators' as Trigg would say).

G
Must've only been given to members for the first time last year.
Got one every year since 1992.

Also, had bronze membership this year and received headphones but no keyring?
Perhaps they just put random stuff in each order?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back