Player Sponsorship MENS 2018 - Jaidyn Stephenson. More sponsors needed. Join now and get the badge!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just to say Thanks to the Person who has Paid for my Sponsorship.

I really Appreciate what you done for me

I too have a guardian angel that has paid for me.

Thank you, I see you, and I appreciate you. :p:D

Shows how Great the Collingwood Community is on Here

Hehe yep. Gotta love this place, even through the tough times our club has had.

We always stick together. As Eddie says "side by side isn't just a line in the song".

Great reviews guys, really enjoyed reading about your night.

As someone who was lucky enough to go last year I can concur that a table with the player is best and the netball girls are absolutely fantastic.

I have a photo of Caitlin Thwaites and myself on my phone but I don't know how to post it here.

Jasper and myself had a bloke from the club take a pro-shot of us with Jaidyn but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get a hold of it?

I have a photo of Caitlin Thwaites and myself on my phone but I don't know how to post it here.

Jasper and myself had a bloke from the club take a pro-shot of us with Jaidyn but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get a hold of it?
I’d just call them.

Unless it’s Magpie Bat, Youd need that bad phone for that.

Have you got an image sizer app on your phone?

try PostImage

If you don't have or want the apps others have suggested there's another option.
Email it to yourself, save it to your computer and then upload it.

Great reviews guys, really enjoyed reading about your night.

As someone who was lucky enough to go last year I can concur that a table with the player is best and the netball girls are absolutely fantastic.
How come so much hype about the Netball girls...but not the AFLW girls?

How come so much hype about the Netball girls...but not the AFLW girls?
It’s not their season launch so they aren’t all in attendance. Last year Steph Chiocci and Meg Hutchins were there, but that was it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have received an email with the dates of the various events. The details are:

Magpie Stars clinic – Saturday 7 April OR Monday 9 July (invite below, RSVP March 23)

Player Sponsor Breakfast for you plus a guest– Thursday April 19 (Date has been changed due to a change in the football schedule, invite to come in the next week)

Presidents function for you plus one guest at both matches – Round 11 v Fremantle and Round 18 v North Melbourne

Signed guernsey – please let me know if you would like a team signed guernsey or a personally signed one from your player. (please advise before this Monday the 19th of March, if I do not hear from you I will arrange a team signed guernsey and unfortunately this will not be able to be changed).

Memberships – these have been processed and will arrive prior to our first home game.

Player sponsor scarf – for those that did not collect, yours will be posted to you.

So a final reminder. If you want to be in the draw please deposit your money asap. I will be drawing these out on Sunday night.

Old Spice jjsmitty8 Pie eyed Bard

Magpie Stars clinic – Saturday 7 April OR Monday 9 July (invite below, RSVP March 23)

Player Sponsor Breakfast for you plus a guest– Thursday April 19 (Date has been changed due to a change in the football schedule, invite to come in the next week)

Presidents function for you plus one guest at both matches – Round 11 v Fremantle and Round 18 v North Melbourne

Signed guernsey – please let me know if you would like a team signed guernsey or a personally signed one from your player. (please advise before this Monday the 19th of March, if I do not hear from you I will arrange a team signed guernsey and unfortunately this will not be able to be changed).

Memberships – these have been processed and will arrive prior to our first home game.

Player sponsor scarf – for those that did not collect, yours will be posted to you.

So a final reminder. If you want to be in the draw please deposit your money asap. I will be drawing these out on Sunday night.

Just paid, should land tomorrow

I'll get it sorted tonight

So exciting! Fingers crossed for Sunday night!

Big SHOUT OUT to Magpie Girl.

You do a fantastic job getting this all organised.

Much appreciated!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back