Multiplat Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Remove this Banner Ad

Leaked today:
mbtqbe5xaudosr9v4ya2.png

Never finished the first one as it was just so repetitive and I got bored.

If this is more of the same I'll likely pass, if it changes things up then I'm interested?

The first one was one of the better releases in the weakest year for gaming that I can remember. Sunset Overdrive was clearly the best game of that year.

Interested in a sequel but if it's a holiday 2017 game it's up against RDR2 & Destiny 2 so it's dead in the water for me and I'll grab it later. It's nemesis system hasn't really been copied which surprises me as I thought heaps of games would steal that

The first one was one of the better releases in the weakest year for gaming that I can remember. Sunset Overdrive was clearly the best game of that year.

Interested in a sequel but if it's a holiday 2017 game it's up against RDR2 & Destiny 2 so it's dead in the water for me and I'll grab it later. It's nemesis system hasn't really been copied which surprises me as I thought heaps of games would steal that

Its Aug 22 not a holiday game. in just at the end of the summer dead zone, but before the end of year rush.

I enjoyed the first game but dont think i will grab this day1, but if the microtransactions are bad i might completely skip it. or wait for the inevitable GOTY edition since WB do that for every game now.

Awesome. The first one was fantastic and I loved the nemesis system.

I'm sure this one will be just as good if not better.

I enjoyed the nemesis system a great deal. It certainly made it more challenging however it was hugely repetitive in many areas.

Will see when it comes out and I can get a better hook on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The first one was one of the few games that have ever given me the urge to collect all the random bullshit items etc. that were scattered around, just because the combat along the way was so enjoyable. By the time I got to the end game it was full 'reap on ye ******* reaper man' mode as I had completed all the side quests as I went through so that probably helped.

It looks absolutely amazing. I loved the first game, so if the Nemesis system really is as good as it shows here, I'm ******* sold.

Quite enjoyed the first one. Combat was solid and the nemesis system worked really well. Never clocked it, just found the environments so frickin repetitive. Bit disappointed the devs haven't set the sequel in the broader middle earth world, which would have given more variety. Instead it looks like each level will be made up of a million shades of brown.

Probably still buy though.

On SGP511 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back