MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

That Go Cubs Go song shits me. I hear the smallest snippet and it's stuck in my head for days!

Well I love it for obvious reasons. Means the Cubs just won a ballgame

There's a little known song called "someday we'll go all the way" written and sung by Cub fanatic Eddie Vedder who was asked to write a song about his love for the Cubs by none other than Mr Cub himself Ernie Banks.
Hopefully I'll be listening to it and raising a toast to it with 8 more Cub wins.

That Go Cubs Go song shits me. I hear the smallest snippet and it's stuck in my head for days!

That's exactly what it's supposed to do. We control your minds. :D

Jays just not getting any clutch hits at all so far this series. I am in a good place though as I really don't mind any of the 4 teams taking it out this year. Would probably prefer either the Indians or Jays but I am not going to lose sleep over any of the teams winning.

Hope all 3 series left go to 7 games

Dodgers are getting decent contact against Lester but are just hitting them straight at fielders. They also should have nailed Baez but screwed it up

Dodgers are getting decent contact against Lester but are just hitting them straight at fielders. They also should have nailed Baez but screwed it up

Literally everything going the Cubs' way. On another night we might even be in front, but as you say, all our hard-hit balls have found fielders. Fowler in particular has made some terrific catches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Destiny.

101116_chcsf_dugout_celebration_lo_yyag3lma_zps8kbxmcru.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back