Modern Warfare 3 - Part IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Modern Warfare 3 - Part IX or is it X maybe Part XI

Clan operations are a go, enlisted us in domination captures

Some info:

Clan Operations only count the scores of clan members who are premium Call of Duty: Elite members. Additionally, we collect the top six premium member scores from each clan to create leaderboards for each clan operation. Free members are not displayed on clan operation leaderboards. This operation only counts performance in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.
Winning Criteria

Champion: Single best Clan +2500 Clan XP
Gold: 90 - 100% +1000 Clan XP
Silver: 75 - 90% +500 Clan XP
Bronze: 50 - 75% + 250 Clan XP

We should be able to get gold, starts roughly this time saturday morning, only premium members scores count, so who in our clan is a premium member? Hopefully we have enough to run a couple of teams

Nothing for TDM ? :(

I've been able to start and finish The Darkness 1 and also finish the last couple of hours of Saints Row 3 in the time I haven't been on MW3. With plenty of hours still put into FIFA 12 on the side.

Feelsgoodman

This. Only playing this on weekends has given me time to play other games that aren't online shooters. Finally got around to finishing the single player of this, finished uncharted 3 and almost finished infamous. Got another 6 games to finish still and that's without other s**t coming out, think this game will be weekend only for a loooong time except for when new maps come of course.

Yeah I might make this a weekend thing for myself also.

Sorry witts, they weren't friends of mine.

Random chick wanted in our party, then invited a s**t tonne of phlange whipped cronies.

Instead of fixing game breakinglag Comp / Spawns just add another 5 Prestiges! Then months down the track when nobody plays this crap add another 5 more.\

Great work s**t Ward.

Instead of fixing game breakinglag Comp / Spawns just add another 5 Prestiges! Then months down the track when nobody plays this crap add another 5 more.\

Great work s**t Ward.

Spawns definitely need to be sorted out. Instead of sorting it out Robert Bowling keeps trying to deflect the spawn system by telling people to use the tac insert (which IMO is broken compared to black ops).

Maybe if you could cancel the tac insert after you are killed (like in black ops) rather than having no choice than to respawn in that spot and be killed by someone camping near the insert then people would actually use it and rely less on the spawn system.

IW need to fix one,or preferably both

Game is broken.
imager.php
throwing knives are so OP
imager.php

Grro, that game on Dome was rubbish. Every minute was another air support.

Reminder that Dom captures Clan ops starts @ 10:30am (that's SA time, work your own times out :p) goes for 3 hours. Only premium members count towards the leaderboard score and while we dont have to be in a party to be getting captures for the Op it would be easier if some of us party up and triple cap the s**t out of everyone :cool:

Lets level this ****ing clan up finally. 401 xp off lvl 7. Hopefully some other modes pop up for something different

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he has to deflect because they have no idea how to fix their mess

New maps soon, new maps make everything better :thumbsu:

I really hope Treyarch is taking notcie of how broken the game is though, might create a twitter account and pester that David Vandaheer guy to make sure lag compo is removed for Blops 2

Im pretty sure they are too busy counting millions of dollars to worry about if the game is broken or not.

True but they did balance out a lot of bullshit from MW2 in blops but yeah lets see if the money did get to their heads for the next game, im hoping not or thats it for me as far as CoD is concerned.

Reminder that Dom captures Clan ops starts @ 10:30am (that's SA time, work your own times out :p) goes for 3 hours. Only premium members count towards the leaderboard score and while we dont have to be in a party to be getting captures for the Op it would be easier if some of us party up and triple cap the s**t out of everyone :cool:

Lets level this ****ing clan up finally. 401 xp off lvl 7. Hopefully some other modes pop up for something different

Ill be on, look forward to partying up with ya! :D

New maps soon, new maps make everything better :thumbsu:

I really hope Treyarch is taking notcie of how broken the game is though, might create a twitter account and pester that David Vandaheer guy to make sure lag compo is removed for Blops 2

Would be amazed if lag compo was in it.

Treyarch aren't idiots, they've seen the reaction.

CoD elite is being fail again, trying to see how dibi, fudge and me went for the clan ops but errors galore :eek:

Good to see paying for Elite is paying off :rolleyes:

Edit: Got on finally, no results yet

I'll make a thread for clan ops instead of it getting buried in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back