News More good news- Nank and grimesy

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Grimesy - Just got it done no fuss and dont think he would have cost the earth either, Can see where he is coming from as the club took him in the PSD and showed alot of faith in him over the years with all his hamstring issue's and would have said 3 years $1.1 mil will do me thank you

Surprised with Nank only 1 year extention thought the club would have given him another 2 years and would finish in 2021

Well done to all 3 of the boys - True Tigers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder why Nakkers only got 1 year. I would have thought he would be a 3 year signing. Must be a good reason
From the article: "Nankervis joined Richmond from Sydney in 2017 on a three-year deal, but the Club has extended his contract until at least the end of 2020."

He signed a three year deal when he joined us last year (expiring in 2020), his new contract now expires in 2020. I take that as though his contract is still expiring at the same time but it's just a new contract. Obviously on more money now, shame it's not a longer contract however.

From the article: "Nankervis joined Richmond from Sydney in 2017 on a three-year deal, but the Club has extended his contract until at least the end of 2020."

He signed a three year deal when he joined us last year (expiring in 2020), his new contract now expires in 2020. I take that as though his contract is still expiring at the same time but it's just a new contract. Obviously on more money now, shame it's not a longer contract however.

Signed 3 years in 2017 - So 2017,18,19

Now it's 17,18,19,20 - so an extra year. More money? Probably.

Well done Grimesy - Just got it done no fuss and dont think he would have cost the earth either, Can see where he is coming from as the club took him in the PSD and showed alot of faith in him over the years with all his hamstring issue's and would have said 3 years $1.1 mil will do me thank you

Surprised with Nank only 1 year extention thought the club would have given him another 2 years and would finish in 2021

Well done to all 3 of the boys - True Tigers

Nah, don't need Nank ... Hampson will become elite in 2019.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back