MotoGP MotoGP 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

jack flips again after binder had passed him from 22. wonder if he's contemplating chucking it in at the end of the season rather than be flicked. perhaps end the career riding in oz

jack flips again after binder had passed him from 22. wonder if he's contemplating chucking it in at the end of the season rather than be flicked. perhaps end the career riding in oz
He’ll definitely lose his factory seat at KTM for sure. He’ll be lucky to have any ride in MotoGP if he doesn’t show something soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoyed the race last night. Still not sure how Martin didn't hold on to second there...
Classy race from Pecco, reminds me a lot of Wayne Rainey with his consistency and the way he builds up his weekends, Martin was just slightly off all weekend but still a great ride, if he is overlooked again for the factory ride Ducati are morons, should have got it first time around, I will spit it if they give it to Marquez.

His latest interview he seemed resigned to losing his ktm seat.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Had lost that seat the second Acosta stepped up to MotoGP, did a great job for KTM setting there bike up to get it towards the front and I wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes the test rider which let’s be honest he is already.

Classy race from Pecco, reminds me a lot of Wayne Rainey with his consistency and the way he builds up his weekends, Martin was just slightly off all weekend but still a great ride, if he is overlooked again for the factory ride Ducati are morons, should have got it first time around, I will spit it if they give it to Marquez.
Martin has signed for Aprilia. Looks like Marquez will get that seat.

Will repsol Honda ever regain their past glory
I think they'll pull the pin like Suzuki did. They seem to have little to no interest in developing that bike other than token bits of plastic that fall off when the bike ends up in the gravel.

LCR should look at jumping ship to Yamaha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back