Discussion Natural Disaster – Season 27 BEEZ Top 20 Petition Thread - NUMBER 6!

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon ND would make a great Bomber. He would firstly need to have a bit of a 'meet and greet' with our LG.

Hopefully it goes better than _Cayz_ 's meeting last season..View attachment 657903
I sent him a promotions pack. I am deeply saddened not to have received a response.

No. Like he's smart, but he's not.

I don't even think I'm smart but I still have more brains than the Bombers as a collective.

For me this season it is just a matter of deciding on the other 19. NaturalDisaster is at one, the rest will sort themselves.

Is this a bid for me to change my mind about listing you as most overrated poster?

I don't even think I'm smart but I still have more brains than the Bombers as a collective.

Is this a bid for me to change my mind about listing you as most overrated poster?

Where did you do that?

No. I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment that I'm overrated.

No. I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment.
He certainly has my vote because his intellect cannot be dispooted. If we all took more time to think at the Bombers, we would be looked in a more favrobill light.

****en hell, rookie! You’ve missed the point completely. You’ll need to lift your game if you’re going to be a Bomber next season...
Say wut ?

I am asking a serious question here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK , is it a 1 - 10 votes for each poster ?

You rank from 1 to 20 and a score is allocated to each ranking..I cant remember what it is but for example, No.1 might be allocated 20 points and it slides down to 20 getting 1 point..

I'm sure that's not how it's ranked but you get my drift..

Say wut ?

I am asking a serious question here.

giphy.gif

You rank from 1 to 20 and a score is allocated to each ranking..I cant remember what it is but for example, No.1 might be allocated 20 points and it slides down to 20 getting 1 point..

I'm sure that's not how it's ranked but you get my drift..
OK that make sense :thumbsu: Thanks KohPhi

This season the Bombers votes will be distributed to five other clubs
How you enjoying the foreign legion ......lots of sand, & dust ....very inhospitable

I was going to come & have a chat ....our matchday thread has been extremely slow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back