NCFL Season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Charlton quietly adding some quality to their list
I appreciate your contribution on all forums Roota, but please stop with these kind of posts. “Quietly adding some quality” doesn’t tell us anything. Either be concrete with names or don’t bother telling us.

I appreciate your contribution on all forums Roota, but please stop with these kind of posts. “Quietly adding some quality” doesn’t tell us anything. Either be concrete with names or don’t bother telling us.

Sorry mate..figured it was easy for people to check clearances to see names. Tim Hill, Zac Alford and Jordan Collins are 3 good gets for Charlton

You’re a good man roota.

Tell us a bit about Alford and Collins?

Collins is a very versatile key position player. Plays predominantly down back but can swing forward..kicked 6 in one of Bendigo recent grand finals..I think he may even have 2 best on ground medals on grand finals. Alford more an on ball type

Collins is a very versatile key position player. Plays predominantly down back but can swing forward..kicked 6 in one of Bendigo recent grand finals..I think he may even have 2 best on ground medals on grand finals. Alford more an on ball type
Nice. Should well and truly cover the loss of Gleeson. They weren’t all that far away last year either.

You might have Collins mixed up with Ford I think roota. Collins in a small mid/wingman he played every game for North Bendigo this year and dropped for the GF. Played in North’s 2016 premiership.

He will not be up to North Central Footy unless he’s gotten a heap fitter than when I last watched him
Played Bendigo Pioneers matches, Premiership Player at Woomelang and Kicked 90 at Ultima and can go through the Ruck. Overweight yes but a super talent and definitely a handy North Central player even if carrying heavy.

We shall see I guess but I am sceptical
If he goes mate, unless things have changed in the ncfl, hed do well. Defenders don't do that well against big bodied tall forwards that can move there. I'm not saying hed kick 90 like Ultima, but hed be a good option. Gretgrixs Thursday trainings would've been at the tab and would roll in to Charlton to get a bag. Needs at St Arnaud for years. Barnes and Herdmann at Wedderburn.
As long as he's not the only forward option to kick to, it could work.

If he goes mate, unless things have changed in the ncfl, hed do well. Defenders don't do that well against big bodied tall forwards that can move there. I'm not saying hed kick 90 like Ultima, but hed be a good option. Gretgrixs Thursday trainings would've been at the tab and would roll in to Charlton to get a bag. Needs at St Arnaud for years. Barnes and Herdmann at Wedderburn.
As long as he's not the only forward option to kick to, it could work.
He kicked 15 goals and was in the best once against the top 4 sides this year . Not exactly killing it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not saying it wouldn’t work but Wyche don’t really have a relationship with Boort.
Wyche Nully har always had a pretty close relationship given many of their kids come to Wyche for school and many Nully families are regulars through our shops and pubs.

Wyche and Charlton have shared a pretty healthy rivalry over the years and we’ve always had a pretty good relationship with them. So naturally they were our first two conversations.
Hi truck it's been a couple of weeks. Any new signings up you way.

Still waiting on a few squiggles, but happy to add a few to our list.
Kaleb Kennedy - Inglewood
Sam Essex - Inglewood
Mark McDowall - somewhere near warnambool
Jordy Mathews - Woodend (Ex sea-lake and spent sone time at Donald)
Rohan Jones
Rob Binks’ feet are getting itchy after a year off.

A handful of lads keen to come back and have a run in the twos who have been away for a year or two.

Last edited:
Still waiting on a few squiggles, but happy to add a few to our list.
Kaleb Kennedy - Inglewood
Sam Essex - Inglewood
Mark McDowall - somewhere near warnambool
Jordy Mathews - Woodend (Ex sea-lake and spent sone time at Donald)
Rohan Jones
Rob Binks’ feet are getting itchy after a year off.

A handful of lads keen to come back and have a run in the twos who have been away for a year or two.
Looks like the twos might sing the song in 2020 with them players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back