News New BigFooty Theme - Feedback and Bug Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the issue? Is it the drop down that opens when you create a thread?

I'm sure it's probably handy for phone users, but on a forum I click on a thread and it seems like half the forum's page follows me into the thread. Is it going to be a toggleable thing?

I'm sure it's probably handy for phone users, but on a forum I click on a thread and it seems like half the forum's page follows me into the thread. Is it going to be a toggleable thing?
Sorry I can't work out what effect it is having.

You just don't like the way it looks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not a fan either.

When entering a message in the box below the most recent post, I used to be able to see said most recent post whilst typing my new one. This is no longer possible.

Instead, I now get to look at a list of five threads. I am yet to have any interest in the 5 threads suggested to me across various forums here.

If it must be a part of the site, can we please have an option to turn it off?

Sorry I can't work out what effect it is having.

You just don't like the way it looks?

For me personally it is unnecessary clutter. Others might find it helpful, but from what I have observed on the forums I visit it just 'carries' some forum topics with you into the threads. If it can be toggled on or off, it would be a good thing

I'm not a fan either.

When entering a message in the box below the most recent post, I used to be able to see said most recent post whilst typing my new one. This is no longer possible.

Instead, I now get to look at a list of five threads. I am yet to have any interest in the 5 threads suggested to me across various forums here.

If it must be a part of the site, can we please have an option to turn it off?

So it pushes the reply box up the page? Is this desktop or mobile?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

For me personally it is unnecessary clutter. Others might find it helpful, but from what I have observed on the forums I visit it just 'carries' some forum topics with you into the threads. If it can be toggled on or off, it would be a good thing
This, probably the only new feature I think is worth complaining about. It's something I know I'll never use so would like to turn it off if that option could be made available.

cant we have a drop-down? click here for similar threads.
It is an add-on from another developer. We're a bit limited in what we can do as we'd have to replicate the changes every time the software is updated.

Is it the latest version?

That might just be a styling quirk in that version .

Just an FYI as I saw this bug in the thread, I am running MacOS Sierra v10.12.6 and I can not reproduce this issue that he is seeing.

Note: I also tried using safari/opera & chrome

If that helps you at all.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back