New Japan Pro-Wrestling (On NJPWWorld and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Liger and Suzuki feud is the most interesting thing in New Japan atm.

These guys want to fight each other, not wrestle. Suzuki calling Liger a freak for wearing a mask and costume.

The Liger and Suzuki feud is the most interesting thing in New Japan atm.

These guys want to fight each other, not wrestle. Suzuki calling Liger a freak for wearing a mask and costume.

So there's a chance we get Liger v Suzuki? That would be frigging awesome.

So there's a chance we get Liger v Suzuki? That would be frigging awesome.
Not sure when it will happen but yeah they are feuding via 8 man tags and post match promos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah kinda bugs me how the 2 biggest shows of the tour only had 2 big matches each.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tanahashi out has hurt. They are spread thing for talent this year compare to the last couple and had to get their product heated up quicker than usual for the MSG show which meant having people competing in the New Beginning and New Japan Cup tours that otherwise may have been resting/recovering from injuries after WK. Ishii and Naito both carrying fairly significant niggles now too.

Tanahashi out has hurt. They are spread thing for talent this year compare to the last couple and had to get their product heated up quicker than usual for the MSG show which meant having people competing in the New Beginning and New Japan Cup tours that otherwise may have been resting/recovering from injuries after WK. Ishii and Naito both carrying fairly significant niggles now too.

Agh. I’m a believer in letting people heal but yeah seems like it’s pretty thin right now. I dont know if they’d be able to grab a couple of Japanese wrestlers because of the culture over there, but it would work better than bland gaijins.

I love Mikey Nicholls, but I know the audience isn’t going to get too invested into him. They’ve done really well for the talent they have, but if they do wanna get real hot again they’ll need some help.

They still have talent for plenty of fresh match ups but they love tag match after tag match.

Is anyone else sick of okada holding the belt seriously all he does do something fresh with it give ishii a run

They still have talent for plenty of fresh match ups but they love tag match after tag match.

Is anyone else sick of okada holding the belt seriously all he does do something fresh with it give ishii a run

I think the belt needs to calm down after all the short reigns. Okada will be good through the G1 and may well lose it at Destruction/King Of Pro. Him being champ through the G1 likely means he won’t be in the final

I think the belt needs to calm down after all the short reigns. Okada will be good through the G1 and may well lose it at Destruction/King Of Pro. Him being champ through the G1 likely means he won’t be in the final

Okada is walking into wrestle kingdom as champ

Not NJPW related, but Michael Elgin wrestled Rich Swann on this weeks Impact. It was one of the best matches Elgin has worked in some time. Well worth going out of your way to see.

Elgin and NJPW still on good terms too and he is welcome back whenever he wishes to return. Just wanted to go back home to Canada for a bit I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back