News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that it's ugly, it's just boring, insipid and uninspired. The Gold Coast logo itself is just utter pedestrian clipart toss, and they just carried that on through to the guernsey design. An utterly nothing concept, the whole goddamn brand.
Wonder why they aren’t hell bent on changing it

It's not that it's ugly, it's just boring, insipid and uninspired. The Gold Coast logo itself is just utter pedestrian clipart toss, and they just carried that on through to the guernsey design. An utterly nothing concept, the whole goddamn brand.
At one point I thought they were gearing it up to transition into a lifeguard-inspired design, but alas they clearly think this is the best they could possibly do

the page was using both belgravia and js. I wouldnt think JS will last long, no actual mention of js on either the suns or saints press releases, just belgravia (atleast for the suns). Would of/was JS involved with the isc deals with STK or GC last year?

Belgravia purchased a major share in JS, all staff remained the same, they weren't involved with last years ISC deals though

JS Sports are ******* trash.
When I played soccer in 2013 the JS kits I would wear with some crappy cheap material would give me a rash.
Certainly have come a long way, trying to pioneer their own brand over the last few years so quality has definitely gone up!

At one point I thought they were gearing it up to transition into a lifeguard-inspired design, but alas they clearly think this is the best they could possibly do

It's been mentioned here many times, but I don't understand why they don't go with a red/yellow Blackburn Rovers style jumper. No other club in the league uses that design and it also gives off surf-lifesaving vibes.

It's been mentioned here many times, but I don't understand why they don't go with a red/yellow Blackburn Rovers style jumper. No other club in the league uses that design and it also gives off surf-lifesaving vibes.
2021 Kit just announced
1605672055274.png

ISC has disappeared from the West Coast ‘official partners’ list, hopefully some news isn’t far away.
It took about 2 weeks after the removal of isc for seekem to be announced at freo

Swans are announcing something to members on the email list tomorrow. Would think it will be the new 2021 kit (apparently made by nike) and/or renewal/signing of a sponsor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans are announcing something to members on the email list tomorrow. Would think it will be the new 2021 kit (apparently made by nike) and/or renewal/signing of a sponsor
might be succession plan for dean cox to take over from horse

might be succession plan for dean cox to take over from horse
I doubt it. If i were the swans looking for a new coach (which I dont think they are at this stage), I would look externally.

Most likely sponsorship related, it was mentioned on the release of the new logo (which was not meant to be released at that stage, but was widely leaked). We know they are hihgly likley to have a new apparel sponsor, which we think will be nike.

People taking the piss with dumb comments, the whole hashtag thing, people's personal 'mock ups' filling the thread

Please folks, leave this to news, and news only

just a few people having a bit of banter, maybe lighten up a bit?
Banter is for the RCT, and mock-ups for the ‘2021 Designs thread’ .This thread is for news and discussion relating to said news.

Ain’t hard.

Banter is for the RCT, and mock-ups for the ‘2021 Designs thread’ .This thread is for news and discussion relating to said news.

Ain’t hard.
I Agree, to some extent. Yes, the hashtags have gotten slightly out of hand. I think the mockups and related banter should be fine, to an acceptable extent as judged by mods. In normal circumstances we would have started to see the new kits and new sponsors and all 18 clubs would be releasing something new which isnt happening (we are lucky that isc is giving up there sides so we atleast have something to talk about. Lets just leave it be and banter and suggest about new kits and sponsors as has happened over the last several years.

I Agree, to some extent. Yes, the hashtags have gotten slightly out of hand. I think the mockups and related banter should be fine, to an acceptable extent as judged by mods. In normal circumstances we would have started to see the new kits and new sponsors and all 18 clubs would be releasing something new which isnt happening (we are lucky that isc is giving up there sides so we atleast have something to talk about. Lets just leave it be and banter and suggest about new kits and sponsors as has happened over the last several years.
Disagree on the mockups. This thread should be official stuff only to make it easy for folks to read through, not have to sort through what is real and what is fan art. Whenever I have had mockups I wanted to post in response to news in the New jumper thread, I simply quote the post in the jumper ideas thread and reply there. Worst case scenario, any mockups in here should be hidden in spoiler tags imo.

Alright everyone settle down, there’s an system here:

- Official news, or potential credible leaks belong in this thread.
- Mock-ups, ideas and desired manufacturer discussion belongs in the 2021 Jumper Ideas thread.
- Off topic discussions belong in the RCT.

👍

This thread has become a ******* train wreak

And I don't blame the mods either

Everyone is just a bit antsy because our Christmas is delayed.

Can you imagine if as a kid, you were told that Santa was running late, with no ETA for arrival?

That’s the FJGD board now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back