News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Different Essendon PI to the retailView attachment 1606948. No red on the cuffs. Also a different sort of collar
That's also not a home jumper, home sponsor is still Amart.

This article posted in December has the home kit with the above collar and kit combo with Amart

The collar looks odd for what it's worth

MicrosoftTeams-image-174-.png

The shorts look better.

Teams really need to go back to the 90s model shorts with the thicker lines on the side, looked heaps better. These are an upgrade for Essendon though.

Screenshot_20230214-210543_Facebook.jpg

Interesting, is this a full-on change to making Fujitsu the home sponsor?

it looks like every 2 seasons essendon swaps their home and away sponsors

in the KIA/fujisu days it was every year but since amart replaced kia it seems to be every 2.

2018, 2021 and 2022 Fujitiu is on the front. 2019 & 2020 it was Amart.

I use whats on the front of the clash as a hint as the home will be the opposite

this years retials show currntly show Fujitus on the front, so this would mean Amart is the home front sponsor for 2023 and most likley 2024

White cuffs are cleaner.
You know, I was just thinking this myself.

With wider stripes now, I'm now used to there being no overlap between stripes and cuffs.

Getting used to the blue cuffs will take some time again.

Essendon had swapped Home & Away sponsors every year from 2012 to 2020.
Their Away jumper is the Home jumper with sponsors reversed.
When Amart came on board they were Home sponsor in 2019 and 2020.
But the last two years Fujitsu have been the sponsor of the Home jumpers and Amart the Away and Clash jumpers.
The Home uniforms are all shown here:
The Game by Game uniforms are under each season here:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon had swapped Home & Away sponsors every year from 2012 to 2020.
Their Away jumper is the Home jumper with sponsors reversed.
When Amart came on board they were Home sponsor in 2019 and 2020.
But the last two years Fujitsu have been the sponsor of the Home jumpers and Amart the Away and Clash jumpers.
The Home uniforms are all shown here:
The Game by Game uniforms are under each season here:
Looks like Amart is officially the home sponsor (again) according to the kits sold on the Essendon shop

It will be interesting to see how the new amart logo will be integrated. (Not sure when the deal ends, or if they will continue)

Check the current jumpers for sale on the Essendon FC store, the logo hasn't been integrated lol

And it probably wont be on both retails and PI this year.

about this time last year (maybe even earlier) MG updated their logo to have a thinner border and the MG was a bit larger too.

Our AFL and SANFL teams both played the full season with the older logo, only our AFLW team had the new logo in August 2022.

the new Amart logo probably wont be on the bombers jumpers until 2024

Check the current jumpers for sale on the Essendon FC store, the logo hasn't been integrated lol
I'm aware. I'm talking about the new logo that hasn't been used on an essendon kit yet. I suspect we might see it duringh season, but most likely next year
Don't think I have seen this one mentioned:

Old:

View attachment 1591146

New:

View attachment 1591148

Looks like the amart deal could be ending this year. But this was put in the resignation announcement of Campbell:

He has been instrumental in securing and retaining our key major partners including Fujitsu General Australia, Amart and previously, KIA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back