New Kits 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

West Hams new away kit

making-halloween-costumes-01.jpg

The Qatar foundation ruined the barcelona kit. UNICEF in the middle was perfect.

the bigger clubs have online asia/pacific stores (Arsenal, United, Chelsea, Liverpool etc.)

the smaller clubs operate from one main online store catering for fans worldwide - seriously why go to Rebel and pay $120-$150 for an EPL kit when you can order them for (generally) around $60-$70 and a little bit extra for number/badge/name

most take paypal as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the club is going back to its roots after the '85 kit - this is based on another old kit whereas the last two away kits haven't been at all

as long as we don't go back to that horrible fluro workmans yellow - blergh!

the home kit is just as class

as one article said "finally an away kit everton fans can actually wear out" though the 2009/10 away kit was nice i thought

I think the club is going back to its roots after the '85 kit - this is based on another old kit whereas the last two away kits haven't been at all

as long as we don't go back to that horrible fluro workmans yellow - blergh!

the home kit is just as class

as one article said "finally an away kit everton fans can actually wear out" though the 2009/10 away kit was nice i thought

Is there a chance we'll have a different third kit next year?

Is there a chance we'll have a different third kit next year?

Wouldn't have a clue - I suspect we might go either black or white for our third kit

I liked out third kit this season - would have loved to pick one up but all that's left XXL+ and even though it wasn't pure white it looked great with the dark/navy blue shorts and logos

Our purple "special edition" third kit was alright in 09/10 and generally our third kits have been either white/black/fluro yellow so here's hoping that now we've used a yellow/amber shade for our away kit we'll go black or white

I received my new Liverpool Kit today from the Official Online Store.

Pretty happy with it - apart from the fact I ordered it with 7 Suarez on the back and received a blank one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back