New Kits 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

article-2003985-0C92CAAC00000578-950_306x423.jpg

This for the lulz

Reference to Liverpool's original kit (sky blue/white)

Wish Everton would do a black watch kit with the red sash

Why are they basically ripping of the AC Milan strip?

It's a bit of a traditional away kit for us, Malcolm Allison brought it in during the 60's and 70's and it is based on Milans kit. He thought it would instill fear in our opponents.

Wore it in the 69 Cup and the 70 European Cup Winners Cup finals.

fb40f148-b97c-495a-aa9c-846ff12e908e.634213736220000000.jpg

i'm a real madrid fan, new home kit doesn't look good, i hate the collar and the gold.

Looking through the list of New Kits on the Daily Mail website, it's fair to say that Bolton's home kit has to be one of the worst i've seen. It looks like a 5 year old has come up with the idea. Looks like a jigsaw puzzle
article-1375998-0C0A6D7500000578-833_306x435.jpg

I am hanging with anticipation for the Nike Bradford City kit to be released.

Previous kit makers have been Surridge Sport (s**t)
Diadora (s**t)
I think a no named BCAFC kit (s**t)
Asics (not too bad)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah the anniversary logo just seems too big and just doesn't look right on both home and away kits.

Don't mind the West Brom home kit actually.

Just to improve on things from the s**t posted above:

dHYg.jpg

OK I'll be honest, I'm underwhelmed. Not a fan of all Blue, much prefer white shorts. The collar on the home kit is crap as well. Still, I'm a sucker and I'll buy it, I've got the last 15 home shirts so why not this one too. Just wonder whose name to get on the back, might have to leave that 'til the window closes and we see who we still have left!

Villa away,

prd_maxzoom_villa-86182.jpg

Looks Shithouse IMO, especially compared to last seasons
381794_010_A.jpg

I actually really like that. Not as good as the all black from last year (which is one of my favorites), but this is much better than the blue/black crap which was served up a couple of years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back