New Kits 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Guys,

I love creating and just playing around with soccer kits. Does anyone know or have any templates for windows paint, either plain or manufacturer labels.

Cheers :D

0,,10413%7E9644426,00.png

0,,10413%7E9643629,00.png

Burnley new home kit.

Officially the Barca home kit:

lkBH5O

j8VyIT

Not that bad, but would have much preferred the Villa one earlier in the thread.

Possible away kits:

rutaon.jpg

atbcn1m7of.jpg

Both pretty bad IMO.
---

Lyon (sexy kit!!)
O_Lyon_11_12_Home_Adidas_2.jpg

Ajax Away:
ajax-11-12-adidas-away-football-shirt-a.jpg

Everton GK I am assuming:
Everton_1112_le_coq_sportif_goalkeeper.jpg

Camouflage? REALLY?

TrikotGR_1305210440.jpg

aston-villa-11-12-nike-home-kit-a.jpg

That home kit is shite.

I like the away one though. It seems that they've decided to reverse the trend of recent years (great home topd/shite away tops)

Sorry bout not being informed, but where is the best place to buy new kits from, price doesnt phase me, is it the clubs offical website, EBay?

And when do they get released?

Thanks in advance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry bout not being informed, but where is the best place to buy new kits from, price doesnt phase me, is it the clubs offical website, EBay?

And when do they get released?

Thanks in advance
Club site is definitely the way I'd go. ebay you can't trust it's the real thing. With the dollar as strong as it is, buying it from the UK is cheaper than Rebel Sport or other sporting retailers.

Plus the money goes to the club.

Club site is definitely the way I'd go. ebay you can't trust it's the real thing. With the dollar as strong as it is, buying it from the UK is cheaper than Rebel Sport or other sporting retailers.

Plus the money goes to the club.

It's so awesome buying kits whilst here in the UK atm, almost too good to be true.

Ordered England away long sleeve and the 2012 United kit off kitbag on Wednesday night, it would have come today if not for public holiday, comes tomorrow

Cost 100 bucks all up including express postage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back