Discussion New People to Footy Jumper Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers for your travel advice.:D I noticed theyre all just to the south of Perth. Are they the the equivalent of Melbourne and or Sydney's western suburbs.

guernseyfrontbackplaint.png

Another thread anarchy, hooray!

And no, treat the newbies just like everyone else, otherwise you'll put off the future legends of this board from posting. Just suspend/ban the ones who are d!cks.

I Just seen Smeagle's Sig One does not simply walk into Footy Jumpers and Fotoshops... got me thinking maybe we should have a rule for NewComer's as we have had alot of Problems with Noobs so to say,e.g(23Legend and his Twin Brother:rolleyes:)Maybe each new person must post 10 Jumper Designs before they join our Board.

That's just my Thought but it's a Topic we can discuss :)

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

I am very much a lurker of these boards; I don't post a lot but I would imagine it would be my second most visited board (after the Melbourne board).

I find the suggestion raised in the opening post quite ludicrous. As I am still learning about guernsey designs, I do not have a lot to contribute (yet). In years to come I'm sure that I will. Disallowing me to post now, where I think I can contribute to the topic at hand, would definitely put me off returning to this board.

Wish it was

Then go there. Don't try to make this board something that it's not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am very much a lurker of these boards; I don't post a lot but I would imagine it would be my second most visited board (after the Melbourne board).

I find the suggestion raised in the opening post quite ludicrous. As I am still learning about guernsey designs, I do not have a lot to contribute (yet). In years to come I'm sure that I will. Disallowing me to post now, where I think I can contribute to the topic at hand, would definitely put me off returning to this board.

Then go there. Don't try to make this board something that it's not.
Who are you?

It was a joke you fool.

I have honestly never seen you post on this board

Who are you?

Headless. Pleasure to "meet" you.

It was a joke you fool.

Truly hilarious.

I have honestly never seen you post on this board

Perhaps you would like to re-read (or read?) my post. I clearly stated that I do not often post and am more of a lurker. This does not make my contributions any less (or more) important than those of your own.

Whether you have seen me post or not is irrelevant (although technically you have). I would also appreciate it if you didn't resort to petty name-calling in the future. Unfortunately it is posts like the above which discourage me from participating in this board further.

inb4itgetslocked

Ohhh wait it probably wont...

Seriously though there shouldtnt be a limit to newbies posting here. Smeagle and LeeARM woulda been newbies once upon a time, would you like to limit their input and probably drive them away with unnecessary rules.

There are good noobs and bad noobs. Eventually HSSB will bicker with all the bad ones enough to drive them away.

Ignore him, HSSB is obviously a troll.
lolwut.jpeg

How am I a troll? I made a joke about GD and now I am a troll? And I'm a troll because I think 23Legend is an idiot?

I have posted 20+ guernseys to this board and that makes me a troll?

Yep, mate I think you are not sure on what a troll is.

I just don't really like people who pop up and think they run the place when Smeagle, Gibbsy, LeeARM, aidan, Ganty are great posters and still don't think they run the place

HSSB, take some advice from a friend and just shut up. You're making yourself look like an idiot.
Yeah I kind of realise that.

Just annoying to get called a troll, I didn't even try to troll tbh, if I was giving 23Legend s**t that's fair enough

You're trying to put the wind up people for shits and giggles, that's a form of trolling. I'm not here to start a fight, I just don't like when people decide to be smartarses and put people down for sake of their own laughs.

That's it, I'll leave the discussion at that.

You're trying to put the wind up people for shits and giggles, that's a form of trolling. I'm not here to start a fight, I just don't like when people decide to be smartarses and put people down for sake of their own laughs.

That's it, I'll leave the discussion at that.
Yep, fair enough, I just don't like silly people on here, you are not one though.

GANTY shaddup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back