Discussion New People to Footy Jumper Board

Remove this Banner Ad

I Just seen Smeagle's Sig One does not simply walk into Footy Jumpers and Fotoshops... got me thinking maybe we should have a rule for NewComer's as we have had alot of Problems with Noobs so to say,e.g(23Legend and his Twin Brother:rolleyes:)Maybe each new person must post 10 Jumper Designs before they join our Board.

That's just my Thought but it's a Topic we can discuss :)

I Just seen Smeagle's Sig One does not simply walk into Footy Jumpers and Fotoshops... got me thinking maybe we should have a rule for NewComer's as we have had alot of Problems with Noobs so to say,e.g(23Legend and his Twin Brother:rolleyes:)Maybe each new person must post 10 Jumper Designs before they join our Board.

That's just my Thought but it's a Topic we can discuss :)

Nice one Napoleon.:rolleyes:

The board isn't all about making footy jumpers though, I have posted more than 10 but I'm not sure if I will post many more, holiday boredom does weird things though

Half the ppl in this section do not even own any football jumpers just make fantasy jumpers there is more talk on this forum about football jumpers that are not real compared to actual foooty jumpers

The board isn't all about making footy jumpers though, I have posted more than 10 but I'm not sure if I will post many more, holiday boredom does weird things though

Never did for me. Mind you, I was too busy helping them install the leccie in our neck of the woods.

Half the ppl in this section do not even own any football jumpers just make fantasy jumpers there is more talk on this forum about football jumpers that are not real compared to actual foooty jumpers
Does it really matter?

Maybe each new person must post 10 Jumper Designs before they join our Board.

So they... have to post ten things before they're allowed to post one thing?

Riiiiiiiiight.

trioli.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think you should take into account a person's rank when it comes to posting. You never know who is behind the keyboard. In a lot of cases you'll find that a BigFooty Newbie has more knowledge and adds just as much to a board as a veteran does.

There should be no limitations on newbies posting imo.

GREAT IDEA

but wait, i've got more...

WE CAN HAVE A NUMBERS LIST, WHERE PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN UNIQUE NUMBER THEY CAN PUT ON THEIR JUMPERS!!!!!!

BUT TO STOP N00BS TAKING THE GOOD NUMBERS, THERE IS A N00B NUMBER THAT YOU GET FOR YOUR FIRST 10 JUMPERS!!!!

Lol

6 numbers

I'm an old bugger who hasn't the faintest notion of how to design a jumper on Photoshop or Paint, but I love coming here & seeing some of the fantastic designs some of you create. I'd hate to think one or two people felt the need to deprive me & others like me of that.
You're a good bloke and know what to post at least

I don't think you should take into account a person's rank when it comes to posting. You never know who is behind the keyboard. In a lot of cases you'll find that a BigFooty Newbie has more knowledge and adds just as much to a board as a veteran does.

There should be no limitations on newbies posting imo.
That is not always the case, sometimes newbies are silly people, but even r dub and clive were newbies one day

Does it really matter?
bloody oath it matters i couldnt care less what "pictures" people draw coz none of them are ever going to go to a footyjumper company n get them printed ,So there useless when yous guys who draw these "pictures" get some jumpers made i might be interested

bloody oath it matters i couldnt care less what "pictures" people draw coz none of them are ever going to go to a footyjumper company n get them printed ,So there useless when yous guys who draw these "pictures" get some jumpers made i might be interested

Yous? what kind of word is that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back