New sports radio station arriving to rival SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a bit of a master stroke.

The OX is ******* terrible, but smart move from the owners of the new station biting into a loyal listener base this fresh off all the dumpings.

SENs ratings already suck, if this cuts further into them, Hutch would be worried.

SEN went broke did they?
The merger wih Crocmedia suggests it did not. SEN alone was not the old company just as it is one part of the merged entity.
Not fully broke but they were struggling for long enough, hence the constant cuts to talent over the years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macquarie Sports Radio lineup

Mornings - Tony Leonard
Arvos - NSW-based
Drive - Marko & Ox
Night - Shane McInnes

lol and AFL fans in southern states thought Marko and Ox were limited. Wonder what QLD and NSW listeners will think...

lol and AFL fans in southern states thought Marko and Ox were limited. Wonder what QLD and NSW listeners will think...
Imagine them when they have to talk about NRL...

I read David Morrow (NSW) and Mark Braybrook (Qld) are involved. This has disaster written all over it. It is a six month trial but I can't see it lasting that long.

I have always thought National sports programs are at their best during summer when you have NBL, Tennis, Cricket and the A-League which are all played nationally. It's winter with different football codes that it will struggle.

They will have to take some live sport, if Qld and NSW take the AFL and Victoria takes the NRL then there is a point of difference but no one will listen. I imagine it will be something like that as Macquarie already producing coverage for both.

I read David Morrow (NSW) and Mark Braybrook (Qld) are involved. This has disaster written all over it. It is a six month trial but I can't see it lasting that long.

I have always thought National sports programs are at their best during summer when you have NBL, Tennis, Cricket and the A-League which are all played nationally. It's winter with different football codes that it will struggle.

They will have to take some live sport, if Qld and NSW take the AFL and Victoria takes the NRL then there is a point of difference but no one will listen. I imagine it will be something like that as Macquarie already producing coverage for both.
Braybrook is quite good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back