New sports radio station arriving to rival SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember when everyone was up in arms and outraged when Hutchy went through with a flamethrower to half the SEN presenters that they were going to switch over to Macquarie?

Station closes due to bad ratings...once again, fake twitter outrage was all for nothing.
Macquarie has better presenters than SEN, the problem is with Macquarie you have to listen to them talk about rugby though

Mark levy and riddell pretty much spent every show laughing or mark spent his time on Twitter s**t canning anyone who banged his show

yeah their laughing and frequent beer insertions are how brownless used to act in the early days of him, lyon and watson

Remember when everyone was up in arms and outraged when Hutchy went through with a flamethrower to half the SEN presenters that they were going to switch over to Macquarie?

Station closes due to bad ratings...once again, fake twitter outrage was all for nothing.

SEN has been running for 15 years and it’s ratings are still poor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macquarie has better presenters than SEN, the problem is with Macquarie you have to listen to them talk about rugby though

To me it wasn't so much the League talk more so the Sydney centric vibe of the station. It just felt it was much forced to have AFL or a Melbourne representation.

Some shows where a lot more balanced like Ox and mark and James Willis in the afternoons I could tolerate he seemed to have a good knowledge of all sports. But for the most part it was to Sydney centric for my liking.

To me it wasn't so much the League talk more so the Sydney centric vibe of the station. It just felt it was much forced to have AFL or a Melbourne representation.

Some shows where a lot more balanced like Ox and mark and James Willis in the afternoons I could tolerate he seemed to have a good knowledge of all sports. But for the most part it was to Sydney centric for my liking.
yeah to be fair i didnt listen to the other shows much.

Marko and Ox were forced to talk about rugby a lot.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

yeah to be fair i didnt listen to the other shows much.

Marko and Ox were forced to talk about rugby a lot.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

If we flip it around, would RL fans feel SENers are forced to talk rugby league?

I think being forced is better than nothing at all. I reckon they did a decent job, considering they know little about the game.

the morning show was very sydney centric yes. the two guys are seemingly from a bygone era. beers, drinking, RSLs, parties.

lol funny how they think its mostly afl talk

If we flip it around, would RL fans feel SENers are forced to talk rugby league?

I think being forced is better than nothing at all. I reckon they did a decent job, considering they know little about the game.

the morning show was very sydney centric yes. the two guys are seemingly from a bygone era. beers, drinking, RSLs, parties.

Corrrect, unfortunately we have this quirk in Australia’s two biggest cities sporting wise and that’s why such a station can’t work and clearly hasn’t. Would be best to just concentrate on there own sporting stations locally.

No because rugby talk on SEN is purely restricted to the Melbourne Storm and state of origin and neglects the other clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back