Official Club Stuff New Western Bulldogs Chief Executive Officer - David Stevenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Neeld was also terribly out of his depth from his first press conference.
U can never really judge a coach properly Clarkson has had a great list so has won flags Macca had a s**t list so obviously was never going to make it , I think the two worst coaches at the moment would be hardwick and brad scott both have underachieved by a long way

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard , hawthorn would have won a flag without a coach ,

Lol keep trying to bait me little boy

It won't work :)

Like your namesake you just ain't up to it

That knee must be getting better MD , thought you were going a little soft while you were lying on the couch.
Or was it the drugs ?

Can't wait till round 12 when you are either calling for beveridges head or saying our list ain't up to it

U can never really judge a coach properly Clarkson has had a great list so has won flags Macca had a s**t list so obviously was never going to make it , I think the two worst coaches at the moment would be hardwick and brad scott both have underachieved by a long way
Clarkson took over in 2005 and Hawthorn's list was as far from a premiership as ours is today, hardly a great list. He built (or helped build) that list / team. I think you can quite comfortably call him a great coach

Clarkson took over in 2005 and Hawthorn's list was as far from a premiership as ours is today, hardly a great list. He built (or helped build) that list / team. I think you can quite comfortably call him a great coach
He has the players which the recruiters went out and got

Neither would have won games with hawthorns list

Both top 10 worst AFL coaches of all time

But in point Eddie generally hires pretty good management so this guy could be a winner.

I'm personally still hearing it's another guy but that has died down a little

So you're saying the Doggies list is better than the Hawks? I'll have to double check, but I reckon we won a few with Macca.

So you're saying the Doggies list is better than the Hawks? I'll have to double check, but I reckon we won a few with Macca.

When have I ever said the dogs list is better than the Hawks??

Never have I said that it even implied it

What I was saying is that Neeld and Macca couldn't coach a fish to swim regardless of the quality of that fish

What I was saying is that Neeld and Macca couldn't coach a fish to swim regardless of the quality of that fish
Macca and neeld have still coached more wins of footy than you have and Ever will

I'd go so far as to say Clarkson is a genius among AFL coaches of the modern era. Seriously smart, innovative, driven, articulate and able to execute his blueprint in a very complex environment full of huge egos. Clarkson is easily the best AFL coach at present in my view.

I'd go so far as to say Clarkson is a genius among AFL coaches of the modern era. Seriously smart, innovative, driven, articulate and able to execute his blueprint in a very complex environment full of huge egos. Clarkson is easily the best AFL coach at present in my view.

Im not sure I agree that he is easily he best but definately at the top

He does have very good cattle and a well run club behind him which I think is half the battle.

Also without doubt the best recruiting department in the country

I'd explain Dancing Dougy's comment but I don't think you'd get it and it would waste more time than I've already wasted typing this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macca and neeld have still coached more wins of footy than you have and Ever will
For heavens sake .... I have read many of your posts defending Brendan McCartney, but from what we have witnessed and read, he appears to have simply not been up the the role at all on many fronts.

Let's wait and see what the new coach does and we will be in a position to ascertain how poor McCartney actually was.

Nomination for analogy of the year :D

For heavens sake .... I have read many of your posts defending Brendan McCartney, but from what we have witnessed and read, he appears to have simply not been up the the role at all on many fronts.

Let's wait and see what the new coach does and we will be in a position to ascertain how poor McCartney actually was.
No coach would have taken us anywhere with the list he had

Will we appoint a new CEO this year????? My information is Peter Gordon will fill the position until Edgewater opens. He has done an enormous amount of work on Edgewater, he has saved the club again really, is efforts getting Edgewater on track have been outstanding.
He also has the time to do the job, plus also a huge wage saving for the club.
Edgewater not getting of the ground wound have cost the doggies 30 million, something I doubt we could have recovered from, also part of the reason Gordon returned as president.

Will we appoint a new CEO this year????? My information is Peter Gordon will fill the position until Edgewater opens. He has done an enormous amount of work on Edgewater, he has saved the club again really, is efforts getting Edgewater on track have been outstanding.
He also has the time to do the job, plus also a huge wage saving for the club.
Edgewater not getting of the ground wound have cost the doggies 30 million, something I doubt we could have recovered from, also part of the reason Gordon returned as president.

If true the dude needs a statue.

Oh well, I guess we will be able to compare in the upcoming season to see if his game plan was better or poorer than Beveridges.
His game plan didn't work because we had spuds playing for us , the game plan worked at geelong

His game plan didn't work because we had spuds playing for us , the game plan worked at geelong
As i said, we can compare this year.

A bit rough calling them spuds. Other than the walkout group, all these players are still there. I guess it will be a comparison between spud players or a spuds gameplan!

Last edited:
As i said, we can compare this year.

A bit rough calling them spuds. Other than the walkout group, all these players are still there. I guess it will be a comparison between spud players or a spuds gameplan!
If beveridge can get this list to finish top 12 this year I'll be very impressed and donate $1000 to the club at the end of the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back