Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, not to mention our inability to score in the Redzone again. We were what, 2nd and inches after Fitzpatrick fell short on the QB draw and couldn't convert a TD. Far too many points left on the field today and just like last year we looked good early only to fall apart as the day wore on. 5 sacks in the first half was phenomenal but we got maybe 1 in the 2nd and couldn't stop Dalton marching down the field

That drive too we looked impressive running the ball with Forte and Powell and really we should of punched that in.

I can imagine a letdown on Friday too after what was a well played game by most, need to be ready because if we're 0-2 with the schedule we have then we're in trouble.

Really, the only big issue is I see is with the secondary struggled a bit, Revis got torched a fair bit. The running game wass fantastic, Fitz was ok, will need more out of Marshall and Decker but Enunwa was a great surprise. As has been said, the D-Line looked unstoppable, that's without Sheldon Richardson, scary.

May of been ok with loss if the Pats hadn't got that win.

Just finished watching the game and thought Jets were unlucky not to win. Their D line was impressive with all those sacks but I find it hard to rate the cornerbacks - is it just only the catches they are able to stop and interceptions made? There isn't like, an actual stat to measure is there? I guess the fact that Dalton was able to make all those passing yards suggests that secondary was not that great.

Fitzpatrick is funny, he ******* pings that ball so hard.

Our secondary was bad, Revis got destroyed by Green.

It looks like Bowles is trying to protect Revis by having him play with a cushion; unfortunately the Bengals were good enough to take advantage and get Green chunks of yards through quick throws. I wouldn't necessarily pin the entirety of the blame on Revis for the long TD. It looks like he expected safety help over the top but there was a screw-up in the secondary and the help never came.

There's no doubt that Revis is not the player he was from a few years ago and it would have been great had Milliner and/or McDougle actually turned into NFL calibre CBs, but that's not going to happen.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Jets go for a CB with their first round pick in the draft, look to sign a veteran CB in free agency and/or trade Richardson for a package that includes or enables the Jets to improve the depth at CB.

Ugly win but I'll take it. Revis beaten by an Olympic sprinter isn't great but the worst part was letting a scrub like Salas light up the secondary. There's a bit of work to be done.

Hopefully Carpenter's injury isn't too bad. Been a very good guard since the Jets signed him from Seattle.

Good to see that Forte still has juice in the tank. Liked Enunwa's game in the first half which opened things up for Decker in the second half. And Marshall is a beast.

Have to say Fitz's TD pass to Decker was a great pass. He put it right where Decker could catch it in the back of the endzone and where the defensive back had no chance of breaking up the pass. Good work, Fitz.

Our secondary is probably what is going to kill us this year, Revis' confidence must be shattered at the moment.

Game shouldn't of been that close, actually lost my s**t when Marshall dropped that 3rd down catch when we're down 24-20 because this game was reminding me of the TNF game we played against the Bills last season. Got to impressed with the weapons we got this season and Fitz looked more solid this week, we'll see against a better secondary but can't complain about Ryan at the moment, some of his throws were spot on.

Just finished watching.

Offence was great.

Marshall,deccker,j marshall and especiallu enunwa made alot of very difficult catches. Enunwa has been extremely good this year.

Defensive line looked very solid again and some very good signs from lee. Secondary is causing us some issues, revis is being exposed with pace.

Very good game from fitz. Passing is very consistant now.

Forte got better as the game went on, picked up crucial short yard and tds.

wasnt perfect, but its a start

Just finished watching.

Offence was great.

Marshall,deccker,j marshall and especiallu enunwa made alot of very difficult catches. Enunwa has been extremely good this year.

Defensive line looked very solid again and some very good signs from lee. Secondary is causing us some issues, revis is being exposed with pace.

Very good game from fitz. Passing is very consistant now.

Forte got better as the game went on, picked up crucial short yard and tds.

wasnt perfect, but its a start

Lee's a gun mate, happy to see him justifying what i thought he was. :thumbsu:

A few more years in the weight room and watch out, star LB in the making.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really we should've won by more, they shouldn't have been able to put 31 points up. Good to be 1-1 but annoying were not 2-0. A road divisional game on a short week is always tough though so I'll take the win.

Our offense has impressed this year, Fitz and Decker look good, Enunwa has come from nowhere, Forte has been a solid addition. Really Marshall has been the one that hasn't clicked yet while still making some plays.

Need to figure out those big plays though that's two weeks in a row they've almost killed us.

Good teams can counter losses that got away with big scalp wins. The Jets have the toughest schedule so there won't be a shortage of scalps.

Extending Ryan Fitzpatrick's contract has allowed for a promising start. The next four weeks are gonna be telling.
@KC, vs Sea, @PIT, @ARZ

Good teams can counter losses that got away with big scalp wins. The Jets have the toughest schedule so there won't be a shortage of scalps.

Extending Ryan Fitzpatrick's contract has allowed for a promising start. The next four weeks are gonna be telling.
@KC, vs Sea, @PIT, @ARZ

If we're 3-3 at the end of week 6 I'll be happy.

If we're 3-3 at the end of week 6 I'll be happy.

Haven't watched the Seat vs Miami game yet but from all reports, Seahawks O-line is rickety this year. KC's O & D line is banged up and with a swag of sacks in Week 1 should be a prime indicator that the Jets can cause some headaches for their upcoming opponents >> Chiefs & Seahawks.

Bills O-line did well to contain the Jets D line which explains why they could take the game up to the gang green.

Houston is out for KC, helps us there. I noticed that KC have allowed quite a few sacks already, which should bode really well for our awesome D-line to generate a heap of pressure. I wasn't confident at the start of the year, but this road game is again definitely within reach, and one we really need to be winning.

How can someone go looking like it's the easiest game in the world one week to "I can't finish a drive without a turnover"? I don't know but Fitz surely knows. Our secondary got torched pretty bad in the first half too.

Not the game for a let-off, pretty much makes next week a must win.

How can someone go looking like it's the easiest game in the world one week to "I can't finish a drive without a turnover"? I don't know but Fitz surely knows. Our secondary got torched pretty bad in the first half too.

Not the game for a let-off, pretty much makes next week a must win.
Wilson might be out with a knee injury, which helps a lot.

Definetely don't bother. Fitz is in pick city right now. Was painful watching so many turnovers.
who didnt see that coming. precisely why id prefer to have geno or petty as qb. we know what we will get outnof fitz. hes always going to be a turn over merchant. throw geno in and give him some confidence, it may cost us a few in W column now, but will be better long term

Remove this Banner Ad

Back