Next 7 Matches

Remove this Banner Ad

RapidFire

Draftee
Jun 16, 2001
melbourne
Other Teams
saints
Are we going to win a game in the next 7 matches or will they be like last night?
Bulldogs,Geelong,WestCoast,PortAdelaide,Carlton,Swans,Hawthorn.
The only possibility seems West Coast ,but even this is at Subiaco.

What would have happened last night if Cripps had not played?

I suggest at least the following will not be at the Saints next year.
Peckett,Jones,Delaney,Capuano,Young,Elliott,Walton,Knowles,Gale,

i didn't think we could get any lower than after our loss last week against brisbane but now we are at rock bottom. it is clear that we will be lucky to win another game this year. the only positive out of last nights game is that a priority draft pick is now assured.

blight will get rid of half the list and probably some players we don't expect. he will probably keep the core of the young blokes everyone else will be up for trade depending on who is on offer.

blight has to make some tough decisions because we cant just keep surviving as a club if we are only going to win 2 or 3 games a year. if you add the 7 losses we will lose for the rest of the year we will have won 5 games out of about 53, the dark days of the early 80's have returned.

i know preparations for next year is already under way, i hope they can get it right because i am dead set sick of this sh*t.

I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel to be honest.

It's a bad time to be a struggling club, and it ain't going to improve over night.

The f**king idiots we call footballers didn't even try

I feel for you guys, but I'd just like to thank the St. Kilda footy club, we had a piss poor percentage before last night (kinda still do) but that was the boost we needed. I'd like to say we were that good but I'm sure you'll agree the Saints were absolutely crap. I expected a win by about 5 goals last night, mainly due to your injury list and the fact you were trying some youngsters, but I couldn't believe how easy it turned out.

Rest assured Malcolm knows what he's doing and that there is light at the end of the tunnel. I think you just have to get rid of some deadwood from your team, Malcolm certainly knows how to do that, and you have some great young talent on your list. I know it's a cliche of sorts but in 2-3 years time you'll be right up there again. Just keep believing.

Cheers

The game was just too embarrassing for me to even want to talk about.

I agree STL. I hope we have well and truly hit rock bottom because our patience is starting to wear thin.

2002 is a critical year for the St Kilda Football Club.

The only positives I can come up with apart from Cripps was Daniel Wulf in his second game and the way Justin Koschitzke stuck at his task even though Perrie did quite well. Apart from that, I'm not even going to give that game any more thought.

I'll force out a congrats to you Ant. That's all I can manage. ;)

Originally posted by sainter
The game was just too embarrassing for me to even want to talk about.

I agree STL. I hope we have well and truly hit rock bottom because our patience is starting to wear thin.

2002 is a critical year for the St Kilda Football Club.

The only positives I can come up with apart from Cripps was Daniel Wulf in his second game and the way Justin Koschitzke stuck at his task even though Perrie did quite well. Apart from that, I'm not even going to give that game any more thought.

I'll force out a congrats to you Ant. That's all I can manage. ;)

Ah, you're a good man sainter. :)

Wasn't it great to see all those Adelaide people come over with their banners e.g. "He's no Messiah, he's just a very naughty boy" and "He's no Saint". LOL Absolutely loved it. :)

Originally posted by ant

Ah, you're a good man sainter. :)

Wasn't it great to see all those Adelaide people come over with their banners e.g. "He's no Messiah, he's just a very naughty boy" and "He's no Saint". LOL Absolutely loved it. :)

Actually Ant,

My favourite banner was the "Malcom, he's no Saint."

Gee, your supporters can't even spell the name of your two time premiership winning coach.

We found it quite funny. ;)

LOL Glad you were able to derive some form of enjoyment from the night anyway Sainter. We don't care enough about him to spell his name right, good riddance. Hope he's enjoying the return to coaching, tad harder than it was last time, eh Malcom?? ;)

Everitt has to go

A man wiht his ability playing so badly and providing so little leadership is unacceptable

I am sure you could offload him to Collingwood or Hawthorn, for two to three consistent triers.

Kositscke (sic) will be a Brownlow medalist at some stage and obviosuyl Riewoldt Milne Wolf and a few others can play.

Cripps is still young and can be a leader at the club along with Thompson.

Hall tried hard as well and will always be a dangerous forward along with Hamill

Don't give up hope yet but it WILL take time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back